Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

producer ban jao cast karlo

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

The girl in the first pic is her daughter? Yeah she is pretty. I don’t remember Chandni though.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharaban

Speaking of not so good looking Nepos and why they should not get so many plum chances one after another...... 

Don't know if I can call her a Nepo or not, as her mother actress of 90s, once, Salman Khan's heroine "Chandni" in 1991 super hit film Sanam bewafa was never a successful heroine and left showbiz in 1994 just within few years due to her marriage and not getting fair chances even after her super hit debut along with that time's biggest rising superstar Salman Khan after hits like MPK and Baaghi, for some very strange reason. 

Chandni's daughter is all grown and looks like her replica from Sanam bewafa days, she look so pretty and has that charisma and aura of a quintessential hindi film heroine which Channdi had along with almost all of the 90s actresses, that the current girls lacks completely. 

Don't you think she deserve at least one chance in Bollywood among all of these not so good looking and plastic nepos we currently have? 

By the way chandni still looks beautiful, even at this age of 50 plus among her contemporaries of 90s, currently... much better than a malnourished wrinkled Karishma, weird looking Raveena, old looking Juhi, not at all good looking Pooja Bhatt and even a puffed up Madhuri. 

RECENT ONE WITH MOTHER CHANDNI 

https://ibb.co/Qc4C37w

Seriously..who is the mother out of these?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

These are not raw photos but treated ones for publication...and in addition both are styled, so I think, without makeup, filter and enhancing, Navodita (Chandni) looks less young.

But actually, I don't care as she has a business that deals with art... and it's her matter, not mine smiley1

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/photo-gallery-remember-salman-khan-s-sanam-bewafa-heroine-chandni-here-s-what-she-looks-like-now-2894329/salman-khan-s-sanam-bewafa-co-star-chandni-creator-of-bollywood-magic-2894334

Timeless Indian Melodies - Bina Eid ke chand ka deedar ho gaya ~~remember  chandni ?♥️💞 Chandni's real name is Navodita Sharma. She was born in  Delhi, India and spent her childhood in

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s very pretty.  But does she even want to be an actress?  The pictures are tagged in Riverside and I’m assuming it’s California.  Are those vacation pictures or do they live in the U.S. now?  

Chandni is settled in USA since 1994 after her marriage. 

She is settled in Orlando and has a dance teaching company bollywood magic which won many prizes internationally... 

Madhuri and other stars attended her events, you can see those images on her insta 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Seriously..who is the mother out of these?

Yeah she looks way too good for her age..  so stylized as well, she really got great exposure. 

If you watch Chandni's insta, both of her daughters Karishma and Kareena are stunners. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

The slight droop on the tip of our noses are similar. She’s beautuful MashAllah and actually gives old classical vibes that are missing in Bollywood. Such a shame 🫤