Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Love when voices like these goes viral
The interview deserves English subs... I only got the content through some comments, not the words going with the emotions... I could do without the music in this version, though...
Video without music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vpiL0yQQ_w
You can click on More under the video, click on "Show Transcript" and copy/paste text to translate from Hindi to English.
I did exactly that with the other two videos... I fed the trancript in bits to AI and it translated me the parts even without the time stamps and with the distinction of the different speakers... it was a long work but worth it. Now I know the complete content and it is so saddening that to get to know that through the opening of a new police station things even worsened... that shows how utterly corrupt the system had been made from the top to the base (and not from the base to the top!).
I know, I could tell similar stories but it makes more sense when people who live it, tell it... and get an extended audience... I wonder what those government/BJP/Modi-loving members here would comment on the two Lallantop videos...
Mate don’t change
Trust me you seem more at peace than those living in mansions
https://x.com/i/status/2080180674909393021 https://x.com/i/status/2080180516972884335
https://x.com/kaushikrj6/status/2079657598648033669
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
22