Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Lol! Pehle ki baat hai 😅 kabhi pyaar kabhi tashaan, I know Anu and Virat hai but beginning mein todha chupa le toh better hoga kahin nazar na laage kisi ka

Haan - Im sure there will be obstacles coming but they need to fight with together.  

priya185 thumbnail

I loved the anuvir scene. I liked that she was most excited to share the news with Virat first

priya185 thumbnail

Ankita got unnecessary credit for Rajdeep's recovery. And Dadi even had a change of heart I am a bit disappointed in her but I believe she will get Ankita out of the house or make it upto the audience another way 

Harsh needs to stand upto Ankita properly she is so rude to him 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I loved the anuvir scene. I liked that she was most excited to share the news with Virat first

yup! Even Akshat didn’t matter. She totally forgot he’s calling her. Loved it. Small scene but was meaningful 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Ankita got unnecessary credit for Rajdeep's recovery. And Dadi even had a change of heart I am a bit disappointed in her but I believe she will get Ankita out of the house or make it upto the audience another way 

Harsh needs to stand upto Ankita properly she is so rude to him 

yup, but ankita will do it again then that’s when rajdeep will end up in the hospital 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't see it yet but hai toh Virat unki Humdard and only confident. She still considers him her close friend smiley27 That's the purity of their relationship. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

yup! Even Akshat didn’t matter. She totally forgot he’s calling her. Loved it. Small scene but was meaningful 

All their scenes are, like last week in the car, no words but so many things in that scene.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

yup, but ankita will do it again then that’s when rajdeep will end up in the hospital 

no spoilers please, i don’t watch bts 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Question! Do you girls know how the TRP works with this Tweb show? How do they calculate it? 8 PM connected people around the world or just in India? Or the time doesn't matter

Pyaarasam thumbnail

no spoilers please, i don’t watch bts 

It's not a BTS smiley31 But she is assuming like we always do.