Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Whenever I watch ipk..n that's every 6 months 😆 I come here to read all the wonderful analogies which I may never be able to describe in words 

How beautiful this love story was..how amazingly well performed ..how amazingly well written and executed ..how I go through the same emotions again and again, yet can't have enuf of it ❤️ Thx for keeping the forum alive 

Hey Charu dear

Good to see you🤗

Happy seeing people like yourself enjoying it even after so many years.

No doubt, IPK and its story along with actors and their unbeatable acting, superb directions with excellent music scores, and many many things. These things make every other thing which usually people point out like costumes, colors, and this and that which never bothered me because my heart always resided with the other elements.

Mystery, thrill, love, emotions, relationships, their ups and downs, and many things that we could relate to was the beauty

I can discuss IPK any time and never can be bored.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

100% . Ipk is one of the rare shows which had a happy and satisfying ending , without butchering the characters majorly . Now if we expect it to run for a few more years , , it wasn't possible without compromising on the intelligence of the characters..how long can they retain sham? They already dumbed down anjali to a large extent to accommodate him.  The show was over when arnav and khushi got married, a perfect closure..uske baad mujhe bhi nai dekhna tha. 

I know that time fans were disappointed with the off screen drama , not sure exactly what it was but I have an idea..they ended it on time and they gave us a lot to cherish ..I wouldn't want a replacement for arnav..I wouldn't want a replacement for anjali..for that matter Nani, nk, mami, akash , payal , bhuaji or anyone . 

There r some other shows which I adore when they were on air , but thy ended so badly that I never wanna revisit them. From the time I have seen ipk, I don't like any other show 😆 I always compare them and koi bhi itna acha nai tha

That was the thing, their wedding and the end of the show. Later was just the event to mint money.

I was happy to see the happy end, as the degrading of Anjali made me furious, and then degrading Khushi as well made me really upset.

Consistency of characters is the key to any story and that was done around a kidnapping.

I never watched any Indian show before or after IPK, can't connect. Yes, there are many things I watch and enjoy around the world. Netflix is my thing and Amazon as well.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today is the renewal day of all these moments

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am on a rewatch and it is darn fun

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Thank you to everyone who visits these threads here and there. 

I was watching this as Covi reminded me of this scene

Posted: 6 months ago

This one too has too much resistance and that was the beauty of it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This one too has too much resistance and that was the beauty of it.

I know, these original epis are just too good

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I know, these original epis are just too good

Whenever you start a topic I have to be back in for the old ones

smiley36