Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am SO SO angry with Armaan right now but I was thinking, if I was maker/writer, I wouldnt know how to salvage this guy so that he becomes tolerable especially if Abhimaan is end game.

so crowdsourcing ideas for the same. maybe we can send some to the makers!

What are a few things he can do to try and redeem himself?

or is it not possible coz he is too far gone to be redmeemed :( ?

I am interested in ways to redeem Armaan because if Abhimaan is end game I dont want her to have to settle for a pendulum sa who has no spine or for Armaan to treat Abhira as a backup plan or option.

I don't think any redemption is required for armaan..she is still at the place where he was at day 1..

To him ab is just responsibility..maximum a friend..

Ruhi is his ex lover..if she will become his future wife or not he is doubtful..current he holds no ground before ruhi so he is going as per her needs..he has always lived as people pleaser and always someone has dictated him ..when he clearly understands what he really wants he will stop his oscillation .

So not redemption is required but realisation is required..what he truly needs..once he understands that he will choose any one even if it is ruhi it is fine..

Abhira will meet someone else ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If he doesn't value diamond on front of a stone, bhad mein jaaye. 

This was posted before the epi today. He is a horrible man who just makes fake vaadas. 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Better not to salvage him , let him go to his true laav

Soldierindia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Any sane person when in dilemma would stop and think pros and cons armaan is too much into flow he does the first thing which comes in his mind with no regard to consequences he is a lawyer for God damn sake a profession where people even measure their words and he ....... uske actions ke toh kya hi kehne

Doesn't he know that what ruhi means or what she is doing so if he wants to be with her so be with her only na abhira ko bol ke l wanna continue my life with chit wali and abhira will back down and also tone down your wifey declaration man dono boats pe balance kar raha hai isiliye muh ke bal gir raha hai fool baboon ... Animals ko bhi apne mates ki clarity hoti hai they claim only what they want yaha toh vo bhi expect nahi kar sakte

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If he doesn't value diamond on front of a stone, bhad mein jaaye. 

This was posted before the epi today. He is a horrible man who just makes fake vaadas. 

I think the least Armaan can do right now is respect the sanctity of marriage.

Tell Ruhi the same and do so himself as well.

After and if at all Abhira and Armaan’s divorce happens, he can either be alone or get married to Ruhi- upto him but then even Ruhi is to be legally divorced from Rohit.

Till then respect Abhira and the relation he shares with her on paper.

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I think the least Armaan can do right now is respect the sanctity of marriage.

Tell Ruhi the same and do so himself as well.

After and if at all Abhira and Armaan’s divorce happens, he can either be alone or get married to Ruhi- upto him but then even Ruhi is to be legally divorced from Rohit.

Till then respect Abhira and the relation he shares with her on paper.

Ar doesn't even respect the sanctity of marriage and surprise surprise so does Ruhi Birla. So that means they are meant for each other smiley42

I really can't wait to see what reactions Poddars will have when Ruhi & Ar says they want to get married to each other. Ruhi is in delulu mode that because Dadisa loves her more than Ab, her wishes will granted. Slap in reality incoming? smiley42smiley42

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Armaan 12 month ki deal marriage ke hisab se sab sahi he kar raha hai! Abhi 9 months hue hai so usne bola ki woh 3 months tak rukna chahta hai divorce papers dene ke liye. He is in pressure still usne apna decision bata diya ruhi ko. Immediately ja kar abhira ko divorce papers nahi pakda diye otherwise ruhi se darr kar woh yeh bhi kar sakta tha. Waise abhi ke abhi ja kar divorce paper pakda diya hota toh zyada accha hota, shaddi jaldi toot jata.

Abhira se abhi toh usko pyar/pyar ka realisation type feeling nahi aa raha hai so woh day 1 se abhira ke sath jo deal -deal chal raha hai usi deal zone mai reh kar act kar raha hai. 

Usne Aisa koi kala kaam abhi ke liye kiya nahi hai jo uske liye redemption vagera sochna pade kyunki ruhi se woh dil faad kar woh daily pyar karta ho aisa dikhta nahi hai. Waise bhi uska and abhira ka koi lamba future toh hai nahi sath mai. Aage ja kar abhira ko bhi toh sai/anupama/naira he banna hai being female lead so kaha pati , shaddi in sab ka moh maaya rakhna. Abhira ki bhi koi solo udaan he on the way hogi ya koi bahot accha admi on the way hoga.

Aj kal ki FL ki life mai marital bliss hota he nahi hai , inn logo ke liye sasural bhi kaha sasural hota hai, Sudhar kendra hota hai jaha ke bigde logo ko jivan ka path sikhane ke purpose se he yeh log husband ke ghar jate hai, jaise he Sudhar kendra mai log sahi ho jaye, yeh log apni udaan ke liye akeli nikal padti hai.

Waise bhi inn sab fls ko shaddi , pati , marital bliss , togetherness ka kya he zarurat! Yeh log akeli he kafi hoti hai apne sangharsho ke liye. In sab fl characters ka janm he solo dukh bhari gareebi bhari sangharshwali journey ke liye hua hota hai. 

so so true...what an analysis...awesome...sahi pakde hain