Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Can she take kriti and ananya? Alia will follow them.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Nitya menon did the roles which she liked, she didn't try to work with stars and she is not a nepo kid to get projects  like Janvi who has zero talent and zero charm. Nitya menon mainly worked in Tamil and Malayalam, less in Telugu. Janvi's talent and charm is zero in front of that of Nitya menon.

Telugu audience are brutal when it comes to chucking out of heroines if they don't find heroine charming, so janvi will be chucked out from Telugu industry soon. 

Telugu audience looved Baby Shamili a loott when she was a child artist but when they did find Grown up/Adult Shamili not charming as they expected,they rejected her. Here Sri devi stardom in Telugu industry not going to help Janvi when she(Janvi) herself has zero talent in her and zero charm... Sorry.. Not sorry. 

Telugu audiences liked Shruti Hassan. She's hardly talented plus is an awful person who physically abused her staff. Janhvi can make it - not as an A lister but as a BO success. Sreeleela is pretty and a good dancer + Telugu but an awful actress, and she's big with the youth. 

Nitya is a very different kind of actress. It's like comparing Shraddha Kapoor to Vidya Balan. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She can barely speak in Hindi, I can't imagine seeing her attempting to speak another language. 

Telugu actresses usually do not speak Telugu in their films - it's preferred by the star heroes that the actresses get dubbed. Usually it's one dubbing actress for everyone - they do this to maintain interchangeability. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Can she take kriti and ananya? Alia will follow them.

Alia was supposed to do devara but she backed out because of her pregnancy.

And Kriti debuted in telugu movies before heropanti,  she did a movie with mahesh babu and one more movie but they were flops since then she focused on bollywood and due to height reasons I don't think she has a chance working with actors like ramcharan, jr ntr and allu arjun..

Edited by Rashi23 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Telugu audiences liked Shruti Hassan. She's hardly talented plus is an awful person who physically abused her staff. Janhvi can make it - not as an A lister but as a BO success. Sreeleela is pretty and a good dancer + Telugu but an awful actress, and she's big with the youth. 

Nitya is a very different kind of actress. It's like comparing Shraddha Kapoor to Vidya Balan. 

Shruti hassan atleast used to have some charm , she used to look very pretty

https://youtu.be/2Uc9Pw9uS9k?si=dpPMO2ixfg36xYdQ

Sree leela atleast looks good even though I find her overracting Or annoying. 

Shruti hassan was never as terrible as Janvi in acting. 

Janvi i find her neither pretty nor talented. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Alia was supposed to do devara but she backed out because of her pregnancy.

And Kriti debuted in telugu movies before heropanti,  she did a movie with mahesh babu and one more movie but they were flops since then she focused on bollywood and due to height reasons I don't think she has a chance working with actors like ramcharan, jr ntr and allu arjun..

Ah. Forgot about that. In Bollywood there are not too many tall actors either. She is very tall. Alia can now work in telugu movies.

Shruti hassan atleast used to have some charm , she used to look very pretty

https://youtu.be/2Uc9Pw9uS9k?si=dpPMO2ixfg36xYdQ

Sree leela atleast looks good even though I find her overracting Or annoying. 

Shruti hassan was never as terrible as Janvi in acting. 

Janvi i find her neither pretty nor talented. 

https://youtu.be/H7EAJW8jYzA?si=dLPCxdautSYfrWsI

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kaira got chucked out from Telugu industry even when she worked with Ram charan and Mahesh babu, and Kaira is much better than Janvi, then figure out smiley36

Kiara started working in telugu films just before covid and then all these star heros were busy with their pan India projects while she focused on bollywood with the help of karans backing..

If her movie with ramcharan will be a hit then she has chances of getting bigger projects down south also many wanted to see her with jr ntr in his upcoming movies..

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am feeling bad for telugu audience smiley13 jo hamne jhela hai wo ab inko jhelna padega.

Pappi kutte ka chota bachaaa still gave me nightmares