Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Historia

2 ex's fighting for one woman ek kehta hai wo uske bachon ki maa hai and dusra wo uske bache ki maa hai..aur teesra tyar hai uska husband  banne ke liye

eewwww!! smiley37 Soon, very soon..... we will see Yashdeep will be reciting the same lines ( ofcourse still wearing the same muffler & coat) and Anuj like a loser ( he is already one, so no changes there!) and V still gets to say "woh mere bacchon ki Maa hai"smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

eewwww!! smiley37 Soon, very soon..... we will see Yashdeep will be reciting the same lines ( ofcourse still wearing the same muffler & coat) and Anuj like a loser ( he is already one, so no changes there!) and V still gets to say "woh mere bacchon ki Maa hai"smiley9

Yashdeep will say, wo mere hone wale bachche ki hone wali Maa hai (adopted or bio doesn’t matter 😂)

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

They need write off Anuj's char too. He is intolerable, desperate, roadside Romeo. Yuck. I cannot stand him anymore. smiley11smiley11

They should definitely write off Anuj. But MAAN is still something that people are expecting to see. Besides, I feel DKP fears losing Anujs FD once he is written off which is plain stupid. They are literally thriving off of FD wars at this point.  

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: STPrincess

They should definitely write off Anuj. But MAAN is still something that people are expecting to see. Besides, I feel DKP fears losing Anujs FD once he is written off which is plain stupid. They are literally thriving off of FD wars at this point.  

Which sane person will fight for such sore losers? Oh wait how can I forget the Ruptards and Gaurav fans on X smiley29
Will enjoy these FD wars if it at all happens alongside DKP who also don’t care one bit.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They have totally lost it!

First the "Tumko kya" and then "Cute Leela" and Anupama's "meri dono Maa".

Wasn't  she crying truckloads just the previous night remembering the "torture of Leela"?

The flip can beat a gymnast, I tell you.

So, the women who gave her a second, third chance at life and gave her songs while also giving her the warmth of family is the same as the woman who made her life hell for 30 years and nowsmiley32.