Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Because in delulu Neeti's delulu brain, she's the first wife and Pari the other woman. When in reality, it is the other way around. Aur behen ne bahut conveniently sirf cheating accusation daala Sanju pe but not bigamy charges. Because if she did, any sane judge will throw out the divorce petition and throw Rajeev in jail. It has been repeated over and over by different characters that Pari is the first and legal wife of Rajeev. And Rajeev said he wants to marry her again with full consent and give her all the rights she was denied last time.

Talking about sanity and delusion while denying what we see on our screenssmiley37If Rajneeti's marriage is illegitimate why is there a need for divorce?  

Now. We shouldn't believe what we see. Sanju can say she is first wife. But did he say she is LEGAL wife.

Edited by kiransgirl - 5 months ago
kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

and looks like he has identity documents with both names that’s why his both marriages are legal .‘he’s a con artist who should be in jail,😡 actually this show should be banned…because it’s sending a message out there to men that they can do this crap,and get away with it..😡

We are not going to use Parineeti logic here. This is India. One man can't be LEGALLY married to two women. It's a crime and bigamy. ONE marriage is legal. So far,ON OUR SCREENS  one marriage is being LEGALLY dissolved. Pari fans can now start argument number 2 justifying why she isn't the mistress. But it's clear as day. Rajneeti"s marriage is legal. If PariRaj's marriage is fake, the reason it hasn't been questioned is because Pari is acting spineless and weak. She NEVER brought up the topic. She never thought of leaving the man

It will be the greatest irony as apparently she gave away her property for freesmiley39there has never been a dumber character than Pari in the history of tv

Whose fault is it that she never enquired about these things. Had she actually CONSIDERED annulment because that's what happens in LEGAL marriages that  are  not consummated then she would have known. But she never even thought of annulment.  Had she done that just maybe she would have found out her marriage IS NOT  legal.smiley7But that's how much of a reptilian character she is. She never once thought to leave the man

No amount of rewriting when change what we see on our screens. The writers might think viweres are dumb but we are not. We will not blindly follow this garbage.  We are Neeti fans not Parismiley37

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

On what planet did Sanju shut her up? Is HE the last word on anything? Just because HE proclaimed that his mistress is NOT  characterless then somehow the viewers should suspend our belief and disregard what we saw on our screens.

NO. BOTH  Pari and Rajiv are characterless and criminals. They have BOTH victimized Neeti and the majority of people watching this show agree they are BOTH characterless 

Since when does a proclamation from  one character, much less a criminal engaged in bigamy, have the last word on anything. 

Well. Bebe says Rajiv and Pari are scum. So if we follow this logic, what she proclaims say is final toosmiley37

These writers are NOT going to rewrite history.  Pari IS characterless.  She did not tell Neeti that Rajiv married her AND she has romanced him openly.  She is also now in love with him. That is characterless and spineless

As for Rajiv, literally the last person to speak about character . My loathing for this character is well established so no need to repeat here. In my eyes, even Rakesh has more character than Rajiv. This just throws a wrench in the writers plan to ship Pari Raj. Go ahead abs ship them but don't expect anyone to root for him. They are both heinous characters

true. Rakesh n neeti have more fans than pari n rajiv coz atleast we know their pov n makers don't whitewash them. Pari n rajiv's actions doesn't make any sense why they r doing what they do. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Eternal Soulmates- BeNeeti

Talking about sanity and delusion while denying what we see on our screenssmiley37If Rajneeti's marriage is illegitimate why is there a need for divorce?  

Now. We shouldn't believe what we see. Sanju can say she is first wife. But did he say she is LEGAL wife.

I already answered this, but clearly you won't see that. No problem. You can believe whatever you want. smiley36 Some of us don't go around dictating what one should do and not do.

kiransgirl thumbnail

I already answered this, but clearly you won't see that. No problem. You can believe whatever you want. smiley36 Some of us don't go around dictating what one should do and not do.

smiley37Yes. I saw your response and it makes no sense, as it relies on suppositions and do not pass the common sense test. In fact, it is Rajiv and the Bajwajs and Pari who call someone EGOTISTICAL  for opposing bigamysmiley37 they are the only ones dictating here. Frankly,  they are the last people to dictate anything . 

It's shameless writing from these crackpot writers. They should ask the people on this board. We have better ideas. Heck, there are parallels storyline being spun on this very boardsmiley39

And as per this show, IF I were allowed to dictate, I would have Neeti file charges of bigamy against all of them, including Pari as they are accessory to the crime. I would then have her leave and stsrt over a new life

But,  we all know THIS will never happen.  By the way, there are plenty of times when another ML is introduced.  I am thinking Balika Vadu and even in Silsila.  The problem here is clearly the writers are bent on demonizing Neeti to ship PariRaj. They can easily ship PariRaj without demonizing Neeti. What will happen is Pari fans will tune in for Pari Raj scenes and thecredt of us for Neeti ML stories.

These writers are simply pouring salt in the wound by giving Neeti no justice and continually abusing her. Ironically, all it does is make us hate Pari Raj more

Edited by kiransgirl - 5 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

smiley37Yes that's Rajiv and the Bajwajs and Pari who call someone EGOTISTICAL  for opposing bigamysmiley37 they are the only ones dictating here. Frankly,  they are the last people to dictate anything . 

It's shameless writing from these crackpot writers. They should ask the people on this board. We have better ideas. Heck, there are parallels storyline being spun on this very boardsmiley39

And as per this show, IF I were allowed to dictate, I would have Neeti file charges of bigamy against all of them, including Pari as they are accessory to the crime. I would then have her leave and stsrt over a new life

But,  we all know THIS will never happen.  By the way, there are plenty of times when another ML is introduced.  I am thinking Balika Vadu and even in Silsila.  The problem here is clearly the writers are bent on demonizing Neeti to ship PariRaj. They can easily ship PariRaj without demonizing Neeti. What will happen is Pari fans will tune in for Pari Raj scenes and thecredt of us for Neeti ML stories.

These writers are simply pouring salt in the wound by giving Neeti no justice and continually abusing her. Ironically, all it does is make us hate Pari Raj more

Lol there's no PariRaj or RajNeeti story. It is just makers trying to justify a cheating bigamist Rajeev by ruining by both Pari and Neeti's characters. While one is made spineless, other a criminal, both worshipping that cheater Rajeev. When they should have joined hands way earlier to teach him and his selfish family a lesson. They will never introduce a new ML because their beloved Rajeev will get easily overshadowed. People are willing to ship the girls with criminals like Rakesh and Daljeet. Imagine what will happen if an actual nice ML is introduced  

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Because in delulu Neeti's delulu brain, she's the first wife and Pari the other woman. When in reality, it is the other way around. Aur behen ne bahut conveniently sirf cheating accusation daala Sanju pe but not bigamy charges. Because if she did, any sane judge will throw out the divorce petition and throw Rajeev in jail. It has been repeated over and over by different characters that Pari is the first and legal wife of Rajeev. And Rajeev said he wants to marry her again with full consent and give her all the rights she was denied last time.

looking at pari and Neeti and their friendship…it seems that Paris friendship was stronger..because neetii now wants to kill pari even though she knows that Sanju and Rajeev are the same person..whereas pari gave her wife rights to Neeti..in that she asked bajwa family to accept Neeti and she even became the surrogate mother for Neetiis baby..that neetii has tried to kill so many times. I don’t understand what they’ve done to Neetiis character??? Pari and. Rajeev are consistent but neetii has made a dramatic change. I actually thought when she came to know that Rajeev and Sanju were the same man .she might have backed away from Rajeev as she knows pari had married him long before her..but it didn’t seem to make a difference..and she hates pari so much..They’ve made neetii into a villain..because no itv heroine tries to get people killed 🤷🏻‍♀️..so now neetii is the villain in this show 🤔.. and I’m not supporting pari by saying this..because I think pari is foolish..she should have dumped both Rajeev and neetii ages ago and moved on in life..neither are worth her love and attention..

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

looking at pari and Neeti and their friendship…it seems that Paris friendship was stronger..because neetii now wants to kill pari even though she knows that Sanju and Rajeev are the same person..whereas pari gave her wife rights to Neeti..in that she asked bajwa family to accept Neeti and she even became the surrogate mother for Neetiis baby..that neetii has tried to kill so many times. I don’t understand what they’ve done to Neetiis character??? Pari and. Rajeev are consistent but neetii has made a dramatic change. I actually thought when she came to know that Rajeev and Sanju were the same man .she might have backed away from Rajeev as she knows pari had married him long before her..but it didn’t seem to make a difference..and she hates pari so much..They’ve made neetii into a villain..because no itv heroine tries to get people killed 🤷🏻‍♀️..so now neetii is the villain in this show 🤔.. and I’m not supporting pari by saying this..because I think pari is foolish..she should have dumped both Rajeev and neetii ages ago and moved on in life..neither are worth her love and attention..

I was actually hoping when Neeti finds out the truth she'll put some sense into Pari and the two girls would together teach Rajeev and Bajwas a lesson. But Neeti turned out to be worse than Pari. Both ruined years long friendship for people who don't deserve it.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

We are not going to use Parineeti logic here. This is India. One man can't be LEGALLY married to two women. It's a crime and bigamy. ONE marriage is legal. So far,ON OUR SCREENS  one marriage is being LEGALLY dissolved. Pari fans can now start argument number 2 justifying why she isn't the mistress. But it's clear as day. Rajneeti"s marriage is legal. If PariRaj's marriage is fake, the reason it hasn't been questioned is because Pari is acting spineless and weak. She NEVER brought up the topic. She never thought of leaving the man

It will be the greatest irony as apparently she gave away her property for freesmiley39there has never been a dumber character than Pari in the history of tv

Whose fault is it that she never enquired about these things. Had she actually CONSIDERED annulment because that's what happens in LEGAL marriages that  are  not consummated then she would have known. But she never even thought of annulment.  Had she done that just maybe she would have found out her marriage IS NOT  legal.smiley7But that's how much of a reptilian character she is. She never once thought to leave the man

No amount of rewriting when change what we see on our screens. The writers might think viweres are dumb but we are not. We will not blindly follow this garbage.  We are Neeti fans not Parismiley37

Parineet gave her property to Rajiv over marriage, wouldn't that be like giving dowry which again is illegal? How many illegal things have these two been doing?

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Parineet gave her property to Rajiv over marriage, wouldn't that be like giving dowry which again is illegal? How many illegal things have these two been doing?

many babe many

inka base hi illegal chizon se bana hai

khud ye illegal harkatein kre/fraud kre to thik 

as a result 

neeti criminal bn jaye inki wajah se

vo galat

hypocrisy enoughsmiley39