Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Back to back big projects like hamza because she is a nepo and she is super fair. That's more than enough for pak dramas. Then her contemporaries baring one or two are even worst than her at acting. Baring the more experienced ones, other than dure there is noone else coming to my mind to play the role in khaie except Hiba bukhari who did well in a pashtun based drama mere Humnasheen. She have more screen presence and is prettier than dananeer or komal or seher. Those girls barely look legal for 80% of the male actors. Her main problem is her improvement is going in snail pace considering the amount of good works and team she is getting. Then the overdose of fake lenses and lashes take away whatever naturality is in her. we concentrate on her eyes not because they are expressive but because of coloured lenses and not her eyes itself. 

If hamza is getting back to back project why you have problem he deserved to get back to back projects 

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She was literally the Sana in someone else’s relationship 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2g7KMkMWc5/?igsh=aDMxcWo0MHQ0MXk2

spnfan thumbnail

Isn't she the one who had an affair with that cartoon (forgot the name) who hits his wife even while she was pregnant? smiley29 

Atleast Sohaib don't have physical assult allegations against him by both his ex wives. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

It's not the scene itself but her acting in that scene with over exaggerated expressions that ended up being cringe. smiley36 

Hassan goes overboard with his liking for a female actor way too much. Once he said can't blame Murtu for r*ping meerab because yumna was looking pretty in that scene smiley29. He kind of ends up being a despo. I guess aamna once pulled his legs for only talking pics with some actress at a party and not with the host of the partysmiley36

OMG about Hassan justifying Murtu r****ng Meerubsmiley3smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11??????????????????????????????????????????????????

But then I felt like he was totally giving Shoaib Sana the pass as well..like he totally took it casually..when everyone else was exploding ! god Hassansmiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ssup_tehreem/status/1750483648145416694?t=cY3p1r9INVE9Hdn7835FpQ&s=19 

Is this sarcasm or whoever posted it really think this is a good scene? Both were over acting and the entire scene was over dramatic and bad smiley29. She literally spit on him in this scene and the after math we all knowssmiley11

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

https://twitter.com/ssup_tehreem/status/1750483648145416694?t=cY3p1r9INVE9Hdn7835FpQ&s=19 

Is this sarcasm or whoever posted it really think this is a good scene? Both were over acting and the entire scene was over dramatic and bad smiley29. She literally spit on him in this scene and the after math we all knowssmiley11

I'm glad I skipped these episodes. This is scary. 

What pathetic acting! Not that great actors that they were made up to be. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Isn't she the one who had an affair with that cartoon (forgot the name) who hits his wife even while she was pregnant? smiley29 

Atleast Sohaib don't have physical assult allegations against him by both his ex wives. 

His name is Mohsin Abbas Haider He Is Famous For Sirf Tum 

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I'm glad I skipped these episodes. This is scary. 

What pathetic acting! Not that great actors that they were made up to be. 

Tb has the worst performances of both wahaj and yumna. Everything about this drama is over the top and cringe smiley36. Till tb I thought yumna always had a minimum standard in her performances but she just isn't made for glamorous dumb roles smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

OMG about Hassan justifying Murtu r****ng Meerubsmiley3smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11??????????????????????????????????????????????????

But then I felt like he was totally giving Shoaib Sana the pass as well..like he totally took it casually..when everyone else was exploding ! god Hassansmiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44

He at times talks more sensible than aamna when male leads go overboard or a character is being unfair to others but then he also has extremely dumb moments as well.