Mental health track on the way

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

There r again copying tracks , I do understand adhya's pain but as now they r bringing mental health track back , means like pakhi had problem to see vanraj & kavya together once she knew about vanya affair , kavya use to tease her , she ran away from d house that time mental health track came out , sadly pakhi mein koi improvement nhi hua she worst than before ( maybe doc refused to treat her or himself got admitted to mental asylum)

Unlike pakhi adhya already had abondement trauma as she was orphan which got instigated by Anupama more after she left them suddenly thou she try to portray herself happy but now as she has seen anupama in America her pain is resurfing . She don't hate anupama she terribly hurt , she definitely sensed anupama's negligence towards her thou she still tried to cope with it but malti devi instigated it for her own agenda , accident made it worse .

Mukku use to shiver in fear after recollecting her past so she used to shiver same way as adhya was shivering. 

Shruti too was saying adhya has not open upto her completely she has an emotional volcano inside her.

I guess mental health track is on the way where adhya might do something which so how deeply she is hurt .

I know people dislike anupama which she deserve but so anupama only will cure her but before that I want her to see what she has done to her coz of ungrateful maaykewale .( Thou I know it impossible)

Makers will make anupama realise it how wrong she was to suddenly abonden her coz she couldn't bear truth bombs 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yatriyon kripya dhyan de!!!!! 

Iss track ko agar dekhna hai toh bhool jayein ki aapke pass dil ya dimaag ho.... Aur haan soul bhi. Yeh bilkul na soche ke mental health ka issue initiate kiya hai to relate kar paaoge. Aisa bilkul nahi hone waalasmiley21

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think all the mental help topics and hints are coded cries for help by the writers who are being held hostage by DKP, RG and SP. It's a real life  "Misery"(movie) scenario there. 

https://tenor.com/view/not-crazy-annie-wilkes-misery-trendizisst-gif-22692213

Edited by Harish111 - 4 months ago