Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

One thing I noticed that even after 5 years Adhya And anuj still couldn't forget Anupama .they are still talks about her

Today episode clearly shows this is an unfinished page if Anuj wants CA/Aadhya to completely recovered from her past she needs to confront/face her past so that she can work through it,

Like I say I don't want Anu and Anuj to unite because I can't stand seeing Anupama suffer and in pain, but I think CA jeolous lead to her anger issues, she thinks she hates her mummy but in reality she loves her alot why does Anu presence effect her so much that she have panic attacks and angry issues

Because I don't see any other reason for her to hate her mother except abandoned her but did she forgot her insults towards her mother everytime, she got any don't touch me you don't love me running to father and

MD

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When anupama  ask anuj do u think I ignore  u and choti 

Anuj say yes 

What does it mean by this ?

I think  u are watching  different  show  

That is why u did not hear that when anupama  told anj I even  heard  what u did not say  to me because  anuj  was telling  anupama  again and  again  humne shaadi  karne mein jaldi kar diya. Isi  anuj  ke sentence  se anupama  samajh gayi ki anuj  kya kehna chahta hai  anuj  yeh kehna chahta hai ki yeh rishta burden  lagne laga hai 

And anuj  himself  told anupama  earlier  ki uska Dum ghuta hai  hai  indirectly  telling  anupama  ke saath  nahi  rehna chahta 

That is why  anupama  told anuj better to leave relationship  if u think it is burden but she  said hum agar jub bhi milenge normal  way milenge 

The sentence  said by anuj  humne shaadi  mein  jaldi  kar diya  

By this  sentence  anupama  understand  what  anuj wanted to say so.she leave house. 

Anuj  ne anupama  ko Bhaga Diya yeh keh ke ki Hume shaadi  karne mein  jaldi  kar diya  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

Are you watching a different show? Anupama apni marzi se gayi hai. And no, Anuj didn't blame her for car thing, he just asked if they will ever be first priority (which any husband will ask) and bhaghodi answer dene ke jagah husband and bacchi ko chod kar bhag gayi. 

Just an extension of the ghatiya mentality which was seen in "15 day mamta challenge". What else can be expected from such a character 

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

The sentence  said by anuj  humne shaadi  mein  jaldi  kar diya  

By this  sentence  anupama  understand  what  anuj wanted to say so.she leave house. 

Anuj  ne anupama  ko Bhaga Diya yeh keh ke ki Hume shaadi  karne mein  jaldi  kar diya  

Anuj danda lekar picche bhaga tha Anupama ke? Aise toh Vanraj and Baa ne bhi usse 10 baar bol hai chali jao SH se.

Tab toh Anupama zameen par baithe kar rone lagi ki nahi mere bacche hai mera ghar hai me aaungi.

Aur ek baar Anuj ne kaha and I quote. "Shayad humne shaadi karne me jaldi kar di."

Shayad bola usne. Ye nahi kaha ki humne shaadi me jaldi kar di.

Ek shayad word se bahut farak padta hai madam. Anupama bol sakti thi nahi me maanti hu mera Shahs se jyada lagav hai par humari shaadi ke liye mene hi ha bola tha.

Par nahi siddha bahar chal di. Apne aap. Anuj ke question ka answer dena tha itna hi saaf dil hai uska toh.

Par woh nahi de saki kyunki usse pata hai ki woh galat hai. Anuj ne nahi nikala usse woh Anuj ko khud apni marzi se chod gayi ye keh kar ki agar aapko doubt hai toh me jaa rahi.

Agar sach me pyaar hota Anuj se toh wahi rukti and doubt clear karti. Shahs ko itni safai deti rehti hai. Baar baar har baar. Aur ek baar Anuj ko safai nahi de payi?

Mere khayal me toh jab man me chor hota hai tabhi insaan itni jaldi rishte tod deta hai