~ Episode Highlights ~ Messy Life & Hot Noodles - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I love how Neil and Yuvika are behaving now. It's like shaadi ke baad the eldest daughter and her husband have taken over the responsibility of the entire house. Isha ke Di Jiju came for her. That was nice.

I too have some doubts about Isha. Actually, I am in two minds. This track could either be Isha doublecrossing DJ, or her character may have actually degraded to the level of character assassinating her own sister. I personally think it's the first one, but let's see.

They have managed to make everyone like Kabir/Karna in such a short time. smiley36 After what they did to Bhumi, I am convinced they cannot handle the characters they write. Hence I have me apprehensions of what they will end up making of Kabir Oberoi. 

NeiVika ke rishikesh flashbacks bhi shayad aakhri episode mein hi milenge ab humein. Tab tak we'll enjoy Samiha ka SS. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: rbpll

Maggi with cheese may be weird combination but streetfood maggi waale isse bade proudly bechte haismiley37smiley37. In fact, nowadays it is a trend to put loads cheese in everything.smiley11

And I hate it man. smiley39 last year I ordered a Dosa which was named maharaja dosa in a proper shop and got dosa with liquid cheese. I was like why? Cheese was nowhere mentioned in menu. smiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Samosa with chutney is common everywhere I'm not denying that , but samosas and Maggie that too with cheese during trekking? I've never personally trekked in my life but I'm sure that people who trek do not consume heavy foods and they keep their diet light during trekking

Lol. Utna koi nahin sochta. Samosas are welcome anytime. smiley36 Yeah people make sure to not eat too much.

Trekking se yaad aaya. I went to trekking here in Rajgeer (Tourist place with a small hill) on a trip with school kids in 2022.  https://g.co/kgs/6ukD6N 

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I usually love Isha but drunk Isha today was just unacceptable! 

I understand she’s supposed to be in her rebellious phase , we did see those signs in the beginning when they 1st entered Mahajan Mansion 

But honestly I like the know it all Isha more wherein she understands and teases her siblings not this out of control mess! ( if this was an enactment, she definitely overdid it ) 

Fool DJ you’ve been fore warned by your dad , don’t blindly trust outsiders , they might take advantage of you , in Kabeer’s case , he’s already taking advantage of you ! 
the NeiVika noodles scene was ❤️

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

And I hate it man. smiley39 last year I ordered a Dosa which was named maharaja dosa in a proper shop and got dosa with liquid cheese. I was like why? Cheese was nowhere mentioned in menu. smiley39

Ew Dosa with liquid cheese?smiley11

This is a cullinary abomination smiley7

Team Bhidur

Lol. Utna koi nahin sochta. Samosas are welcome anytime. smiley36 Yeah people make sure to not eat too much.

Trekking se yaad aaya. I went to trekking here in Rajgeer (Tourist place with a small hill) on a trip with school kids in 2022.  https://g.co/kgs/6ukD6N 

Your school sounds great! I used to only go to harbours and dams in the name of feild trips when i was in school 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Your school sounds great! I used to only go to harbours and dams in the name of feild trips when i was in school 

There are 2 trips every year just before winter Vacations. Outstation (Inside Bihar) trip for senior students. And Inside Patna for Junior Students. 

This year we are going to Bodhgaya. 

Team Bhidur

There are 2 trips every year just before winter Vacations. Outstation (Inside Bihar) trip for senior students. And Inside Patna for Junior Students. 

This year we are going to Bodhgaya. 

Wow that sounds really nicesmiley1

Also your post is the 67000th overall post in this forum

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

Maggi with cheese may be weird combination but streetfood maggi waale isse bade proudly bechte haismiley37smiley37. In fact, nowadays it is a trend to put loads cheese in everything.smiley11

Looks like those streetfood people have tie ins with nearby cardiologists......dump cheese in everything = heart issues  , profits for everyonesmiley7

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Looks like those streetfood people have tie ins with nearby cardiologists......dump cheese in everything = heart issues  , profits for everyonesmiley7

I know...the amount of butter and cheese are loaded in certain streetfood. Usse dekh ke lagta hai muje abhi heart attack aa jaayega 

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago