Decent build up with the FL

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I'm liking the build up & the FL & her dynamics with her personal life & outburst on her manager (whom I've seen in KA & tends to overact & is hyper in terms of acting). The FL is doing her bit well & Mahesh Thakur aces his role also. Really nice execution. It's realistic & thw FL's biggest weakness is her anxiousness esp around her father. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I'm glad to see the actress has improved, because when she debuted with Ajooni she used to be expressionless. I hope she goes a long way

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can relate to the story - being youngest child of a single mother.

I would love to see how pallavi successes in her plan - staying with her father after marriage (which I dearly/desperately wanted to do - cannot do due to mother and society pressure smiley19).

In real life - it is very hard to find a partner who agrees to move in in-law's house!

Thank you, SONY Sab, for bringing up this concept!

Edited by A4Anjie - 4 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I can relate to the story - being youngest child of a single mother.

I would love to see how pallavi successes in her plan - staying with her father after marriage (which I dearly/desperately wanted to do - cannot do due to mother and society pressure smiley19).

In real life - it is very hard to find a partner who agrees to move in in-law's house!

Thank you, SONY Sab, for bringing up this concept!

In my observations, there are daughters who take care of their parents (with/without siblings) post marriage. And, Idk if they will make Aakash stay with Pallavi in the future (again, depends on the writers weave the plot out & TRP stuff), but it will interesting to see the dynamics.