Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think. I didn’t see it but they said it’s continued the earlier parts 

Found the first Fukrey movie on Netflix. Watching it..  forwarding most parts..  smiley18

Edited by Autumnn - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

CineHub

@Its_CineHub

#Fukrey3 is another CLEAN HIT for Bollywood. The film will cross 50cr net tomorrow and lifetime is looking in the range of 95-100cr net ! GOLDEN JOURNEY OF BOLLYWOOD CONTINUES though it has a chance of getting stuck next week.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

See new posts

Conversation

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

#Fukrey3 goes on an overdrive on Day 4 [Sun]… The day-wise growth reiterates the fact that the third instalment in the #Fukrey series has also found acceptance… Eyes ₹ 55 cr - ₹ 60 cr *extended* weekend, which is PHENOMENAL… Thu 8.82 cr, Fri 7.81 cr, Sat 11.67 cr, Sun 15.18 cr. Total: ₹ 43.48 cr. #India biz. #Boxoffice

12:31 AM · Oct 2, 2023

·

Views

Reposts

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched Fukrey 3. It is good but Fukrey 1 & 2 r better in many aspects like music or cast. In Fukrey 3, i know that Ali Fazal didn't have dates that's why his n neetu mam's roles were cut but why was priya missing? That's why there was no romantic song in this movie. Because so many cast members r missing, i expected too many scenes of bholi-fukreys interaction but they were lesser than i expected. N Panditji said 'its paarivarik film' but there was 1 scene which was not paarivarik at all when that Dhingra touches bholi inappropriately with his hand n mouth while pretending to adjust something on her clothes on her chest. Yuck! That scene shouldn't have been there at all. Choocha-bholi's liplock was much less awkward to watch with family in Fukrey returns but these kinds of sexual harassment scenes r much more awkward to watch with family. In many old movies, there were so many rape n molestation scenes but not kissing scenes because they wanted to make family films but why don't they understand that molestation scenes r much more awkward than liplock scenes to watch with family or even without family. I won't feel awkward watching that choocha-bholi's liplock in Fukrey returns when I'm alone but i would definitely feel disgusted while watching that dhingra-bholi molestation scene alone n then he told bholi on phone also 'mantri ki kursi ya Dhingra ka bistar' . Yuck! But this phone call was enough to show dhingra's intentions, but that molestation scene was not necessary for paarivarik film at all. Babulal Bhatia, the villian of Fukrey returns was better than this Dhingra coz he was less cheap n he was funny also. But overall its good in terms of comedy. It definitely has repeat value. I think this film will also appear too many times on tv just like Fukrey 1 n 2. I'm definitely waiting for Fukrey 4 with Ali Fazal, richa, pulkit, varun, Pankaj Tripathi n Manjot. This time i don't want any1 of them missing. N scenes between bholi n fukreys should be much more

Edited by Jazzkapur - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Joginder Tuteja

@Tutejajoginder

Subscribe

#Fukrey3 emerges as a clean success with a good Tuesday. The collections are holding up well and the HIT tag is there for the taking.This is a winning season for #Bollywood and #Fukrey3 is yet another franchise to find solid traction amongst audiences.Time for #Fukrey4 to be announced soon!#PulkitSamrat #VarunSharma #ManjotSingh #PankajTripathi #RichaChadha

Maroonporsche thumbnail

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

#Fukrey3 jumps again on [second] Sat… Will cross ₹ 75 cr TODAY [Sun]… An open run till #Dussehra2023 should prove advantageous, will ensure an impressive total… [Week 2] Fri 2.31 cr, Sat 4.02 cr. Total: ₹ 72.35 cr. #India biz. #Boxoffice

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

#Fukrey3 inches closer to ₹ 💯 cr, biz got a boost on #NationalCinemaDay [on Fri]… [Week 3] Fri 5.10 cr, Sat 2.04 cr, Sun 2.40 cr. Total: ₹ 90.83 cr. #India biz. #Boxoffice