Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

This guy is new to me... he looks good though... 

So she will play the daughter correct? This was what I expected earlier... when I kept predicting generation leap... but there was no girl child from Meety then πŸ˜„... they brought Mishri then I thought it will be new cast for gen leap.... phir leap nahi new season start kiya.. then sudden news of exit... 

Ashi playing the daughter perhaps will be the only logical and relatable thing in the story ... I have no hopes for the rest part of it πŸ˜†

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

This guy is new to me... he looks good though... 

So she will play the daughter correct? This was what I expected earlier... when I kept predicting generation leap... but there was no girl child from Meety then πŸ˜„... they brought Mishri then I thought it will be new cast for gen leap.... phir leap nahi new season start kiya.. then sudden news of exit... 

Ashi playing the daughter perhaps will be the only logical and relatable thing in the story ... I have no hopes for the rest part of it πŸ˜†

Yup Ashi will play the daughter who is so spoiled by her brother that she doesn't know how to iron even lol.. πŸ˜† Whatever it is not watching cos l tolerated the ph's horrible story writing and execution only for Ashgun before... Love Ashi but never again... Will wait for another series by another ph lol...

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: watevever

Yup Ashi will play the daughter who is so spoiled by her brother that she doesn't know how to iron even lol.. πŸ˜† Whatever it is not watching cos l tolerated the ph's horrible story writing and execution only for Ashgun before... Love Ashi but never again... Will wait for another series by another ph lol...

Okay I checked and saw the promo after reading your post just now πŸ˜†... that promo gave me a feel of the promo of new season of aladdin where he was a spoilt prince and her marrying into a lower income household suddenly reminded me of Sasural genda phool( which was a nice one)... of course this ph will make a horrible khichdi with no meaning instead of making something good.. am not watching.... but curiosity on their new look/char whenever new season startsπŸ˜†...ab dekh liya.... pity they took so long to give her long hair. Looks like she will get better outfits this round 

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Okay I checked and saw the promo after reading your post just now πŸ˜†... that promo gave me a feel of the promo of new season of aladdin where he was a spoilt prince and her marrying into a lower income household suddenly reminded me of Sasural genda phool( which was a nice one)... of course this ph will make a horrible khichdi with no meaning instead of making something good.. am not watching.... but curiosity on their new look/char whenever new season startsπŸ˜†...ab dekh liya.... pity they took so long to give her long hair. Looks like she will get better outfits this round 

Don't wanna take any interest in it I know they gonna disappoint as usual but yeah she looking pretty with long hair...πŸ₯Ί

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Muze yakeen hi nahi hota ki DT aur meet dono ssp ke shows hai πŸ˜”ya phir ye channels ki problem hai πŸ™„

https://twitter.com/queenof_idjit/status/1669246232437325826?s=20

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 11 months ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

How is Dhruv Tara? 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

How is Dhruv Tara? 

Show achha hai no doubt πŸ‘πŸΌ

But abhi leads alternative universe me pahunch gaye hai to episodes serious ho gaye hai pehle rom com types show tha

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

How is Dhruv Tara? 

How are you?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

i m ok.. how are you?