Scribblings by Madhubala ( Updated 2023)

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Hello Everyone,

This is the link to my first INDEX : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1786312#46810007

(Pretty much the same except for one difference.) Thought I would revive this in case anyone is curious.

MG FF : THE GIFT OF LOVE!!!

THE GIFT OF LOVE is my first ever writing attempt.Its the outcome of my craziness to picturise some most romantic film scenes on Maaneet.Embarrassed

MG FF : THE CUPID WAR!!!

THE CUPID WAR is based on a malayalam movie which portrays Maaneet in a refreshing way with my own Season 2 version.Embarrassed

MG HISTORICAL FF : MYTH - A WALK INTO THE PAST

A historical ff Inspired by two historic south Indian movies,it attempts to take you to a different world altogether.My first completed FF which received a great welcome than what i had expected.Day Dreaming

MG FF : MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY is a mystique love story with a slight horror touch.Yet again the basic script is based on a movie,though i am attempting quite a different screenplay. Its an innocent yet romantic, unreal yet passionate, mystique yet soulful love story Heart

MG FF : THE X EFFECT

THE X EFFECT based on malayalam movie Chocolate,another one in the category of battle of sexes after THE CUPID WAR!!

The story is all about wat happens when a young handsome guy joins a WOMEN'S COLLEGE Embarrassed

THE DIVINE FLOWER

The FF is once again based on the famous malayalam movie "Neelathamara". The Divine flower is actually a blue lotus. It is believed that if one wishes  for something and the flower blossoms then the wish is granted and it will turn into reality.  It's a love story which is decided by fate. It's nothing different, an ordinary Maan story,with the same intensity and passion.  

Myth : A timeless journey 

Myth is really close to my heart. It is inspired by the Outlander series. ( sorry didn't get a chance to read the books). But I have tried to use my own imagination as much as possible in this one. It is still ongoing. As of now this is my priority number 1 FF. 

Hope you will enjoy reading these...

Any movie freaks here in the forum????????? Wink 

Do suggest some movies which you feel would have been better on Maaneet. Embarrassed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for this thread

lovely collection of stories

taahir004 thumbnail

Thanks for this Thread 

you have a Beautiful Collection 

heycookie thumbnail

love all ur stories

esp the x effect and the myth❤️

madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Thanks for this thread

lovely collection of stories

Thank you. :)

I tried to re-read some of my old stories and was cringing hard. 😆

madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Thanks for this Thread 

you have a Beautiful Collection 

Thank You :)

madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heycookie

love all ur stories

esp the x effect and the myth❤️

Thank You 🤗

I read X effect and now I feel like some of my jokes were so politically wrong in today's climate. I am telling myself that I might be heavily influenced by the movie the FF was based on. Anyway, I am glad you enjoyed it even though it didn't age all that well. 😆

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

You have some really amazing stories in ur kitty❤️

madhubala123 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: backtodecember

You have some really amazing stories in ur kitty❤️

Thank you so much for saying that.