Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh shoot yeh ho kya raha hai
Do critics even value what they write ? 
They are right.Every body is getting abused. I myself was shocked.I don't read anymore,got bored.
It is like the public has got their favorite toy,and will not tolerate any criticism.
Intolerance SIGH.
I also feel now that BO experts are not to be blamed entirely. There was great interest since trailer.Without any reviews ,any promotions,it was wait and watch.
The film exploded from Friday noon show itself,with WOM.It was as though floodgates had opened.
Thursday may be as big as Day 2 Saturday. Who would have Thunk.
They are right.Every body is getting abused. I myself was shocked.I don't read anymore,got bored.
It is like the public has got their favorite toy,and will not tolerate any criticism.
Intolerance SIGH.
This is why Yash will inevitably have to postpone Toxic. In fact I wonder if any film will release even on Dhurandhar Pt 2 week 2 atp.
This is becoming another trump nation
Like losing freedom of speech 
I don't understand what's happening? Is the studio paying the PR to bash everyone else?
Also it was strange, today SRK tweeted about Homebound, completely ignored Dhurandhar, Hrithik called out the propaganda and getting bashed, at this rate only reason people will remember this movie will be because of Akshay khanna and the controversies.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWo9IgDGwy/?igsh=OGN0Z2doc216Yjlu
https://x.com/i/status/2034326705339572613
...
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://x.com/VarietyIndia/status/2067845836755874239?s=20 I had said this when I saw Alpha trailer and on cue her PR started this Sita Ram...
1