Samudra Manthan wrap up & overall review of today's episode

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Samudra Manthan seemed to wrap up. I feel actor playing Narayana has the looks of Lord Krishna more than Narayana and looks exhausted at times tbh. 

But I did like the moments wherein Mahadev healed Vasuki from his wounds achieved from the Samudra Manthan & was selfless. Also, I kinda felt the Daksh-Dakshyani family drama were bit sketchy for some reason like I did like Sati-Shiv moments but family drama & solo scene sometimes felt bit out of place. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah me too! Like I too skipped a lot of todays episode. There were nice moments to watch and then some places it just felt little tiring 😅

devashree_h thumbnail

Mohini was not casted well. But it was blink and miss. They are turning Daksh into typical ITV father. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Mohini was not casted well. But it was blink and miss. They are turning Daksh into typical ITV father. 

I feel they the swayamvar might be bit distorted with the trishula picking up. I thought it was either the garland was thrown in air or Shiva directly being rejected. Unless they are relying on Shiv Purana which I'm not sure of tbh. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

Yeah me too! Like I too skipped a lot of todays episode. There were nice moments to watch and then some places it just felt little tiring 😅

I FFed yesterday’s episode. Father is turning bit too typical. 

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I FFed yesterday’s episode. Father is turning bit too typical. 

well technically it is the first typical story as per our mythology. ðŸ˜›