Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Do you like Hariharan? 

His yaadein from the same movie as the song and jhonka hawa ka from HDDCS are too good...❀️ If you want to try, try. 

Ofcourse I do. 

Yaadein in hddcs? 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm trying to give you some meaty songs, jisse tumhe mazza aaye singing mei and Quit movement bhi succeed ho jaaye πŸ˜† I want you to never quit singing though....😬😬

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 10 months ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Ofcourse I do. 

Yaadein in hddcs? 

No....yaadein song from the movie yaadein πŸ˜…

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I'm trying to give you some meaty songs, jisse tumhe mazza aaye singing mei and Quit movement bhi succeed ho jaaye πŸ˜† I want you to never quit singing though....😬😬

Actually all the songs u suggested are tough but right now I'm in a challenge accepting mood so will practice and do whatever i can πŸ˜†

Especially aaye ho meri zindagi me to bahut high pitch hai... Kaafi challenging hai... To soch raha hoon ussi se shuru karoon πŸ˜†πŸ€­ jhel lena tum akhir farmaish bhi tumhari hi thi πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Actually all the songs u suggested are tough but right now I'm in a challenge accepting mood so will practice and do whatever i can πŸ˜†

Especially aaye ho meri zindagi me to bahut high pitch hai... Kaafi challenging hai... To soch raha hoon ussi se shuru karoon πŸ˜†πŸ€­ jhel lena tum akhir farmaish bhi tumhari hi thi πŸ˜†

I know they are tough isi liye 'meaty' songs kaha inhe maine πŸ˜† cuz they will keep you engaged (have seen your determination earlier) and tum aaram se quit kar paayoge fir... Ek teer se do nishaane. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Yes, yes....start from the most difficult one.. And jhelna kya hota hai, you know that I enjoy listening to your voice....always. πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jagjit Singh's mai nashe me hoon?

Initially i thought Mukesh's old song.smiley44smiley36

Anyways good idea to practice on that song (jagjit Singh wala) but his style of singing is extremely difficult for me. Itna low gaa lete hain 😱πŸ₯΅

Although your voice will be different.  But I certainly see you pulling this one off

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Jagjit Singh's mai nashe me hoon?

Initially i thought Mukesh's old song.smiley44smiley36

Anyways good idea to practice on that song (jagjit Singh wala) but his style of singing is extremely difficult for me. Itna low gaa lete hain 😱πŸ₯΅

Although your voice will be different.  But I certainly see you pulling this one off

This will need a lot of practice but I've added it in my playlist. Challenge accepted πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was singing with my window open and I got interrupted by a neighbour staring LOL .. oops

Ran away in embarrassment.. will continue another time.

Cari you requested Ghar Aaya Mera Pardesi so here are 2 lines of it.

https://voca.ro/1iCmA9S12330

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 10 months ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aaye ho meri zindagi mei - Raja hindustani

Chaand chhupa badal mei- HDDCS 

Will come back with more.... Inn do mei se koi achha laga? 

wow lovely.choice slowly will wait for harsh to sing themπŸ€—

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I was singing with my window open and I got interrupted by a neighbour staring LOL .. oops

Ran away in embarrassment.. will continue another time.

Cari you requested Ghar Aaya Mera Pardesi so here are 2 lines of it.

https://voca.ro/1iCmA9S12330

That was a good attempt. Pls do continue. Damn that neighbour.  Stopped you in your tracks of stardom. Lol.