Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Do you like Hariharan?
His yaadein from the same movie as the song and jhonka hawa ka from HDDCS are too good...❤️ If you want to try, try.
Ofcourse I do.
Yaadein in hddcs?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Do you like Hariharan?
His yaadein from the same movie as the song and jhonka hawa ka from HDDCS are too good...❤️ If you want to try, try.
Ofcourse I do.
Yaadein in hddcs?
I'm trying to give you some meaty songs, jisse tumhe mazza aaye singing mei and Quit movement bhi succeed ho jaaye 😆 I want you to never quit singing though....😬😬
No....yaadein song from the movie yaadein 😅
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I'm trying to give you some meaty songs, jisse tumhe mazza aaye singing mei and Quit movement bhi succeed ho jaaye 😆 I want you to never quit singing though....😬😬
Actually all the songs u suggested are tough but right now I'm in a challenge accepting mood so will practice and do whatever i can 😆
Especially aaye ho meri zindagi me to bahut high pitch hai... Kaafi challenging hai... To soch raha hoon ussi se shuru karoon 😆🤭 jhel lena tum akhir farmaish bhi tumhari hi thi 😆
Originally posted by: AA7EYVXKPID6IEJ5
Actually all the songs u suggested are tough but right now I'm in a challenge accepting mood so will practice and do whatever i can 😆
Especially aaye ho meri zindagi me to bahut high pitch hai... Kaafi challenging hai... To soch raha hoon ussi se shuru karoon 😆🤭 jhel lena tum akhir farmaish bhi tumhari hi thi 😆
I know they are tough isi liye 'meaty' songs kaha inhe maine 😆 cuz they will keep you engaged (have seen your determination earlier) and tum aaram se quit kar paayoge fir... Ek teer se do nishaane. 😳😆
Yes, yes....start from the most difficult one.. And jhelna kya hota hai, you know that I enjoy listening to your voice....always. 😅😊
Jagjit Singh's mai nashe me hoon?
Initially i thought Mukesh's old song.

Anyways good idea to practice on that song (jagjit Singh wala) but his style of singing is extremely difficult for me. Itna low gaa lete hain 😱🥵
Although your voice will be different. But I certainly see you pulling this one off
Originally posted by: carisma2
Jagjit Singh's mai nashe me hoon?
Initially i thought Mukesh's old song.
Anyways good idea to practice on that song (jagjit Singh wala) but his style of singing is extremely difficult for me. Itna low gaa lete hain 😱🥵
Although your voice will be different. But I certainly see you pulling this one off
This will need a lot of practice but I've added it in my playlist. Challenge accepted 😎😆
I was singing with my window open and I got interrupted by a neighbour staring LOL .. oops
Ran away in embarrassment.. will continue another time.
Cari you requested Ghar Aaya Mera Pardesi so here are 2 lines of it.
wow lovely.choice slowly will wait for harsh to sing them🤗Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Aaye ho meri zindagi mei - Raja hindustani
Chaand chhupa badal mei- HDDCS
Will come back with more.... Inn do mei se koi achha laga?
Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.
I was singing with my window open and I got interrupted by a neighbour staring LOL .. oops
Ran away in embarrassment.. will continue another time.
Cari you requested Ghar Aaya Mera Pardesi so here are 2 lines of it.
That was a good attempt. Pls do continue. Damn that neighbour. Stopped you in your tracks of stardom. Lol.
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12