Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Amir flirted with Kangana  in Satyameva Jayate episode where there was Deepika and Parineeti with her .

Amir said in KWK that He finds Kangana the sexiest . Even Kiran Rao too.

Sadly Kangu burned all the bridges .

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

She’s not lying here. He was. Although best friend might be pushing it. He was definitely her well wisher way before Queen. I remember this 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amir be like.

Abhi underground hone ka samay aa gaya hai

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Purple5

you should be aamir’s advisor on this matter. Itna aage toh bechare ne socha nahi hoga par usko pata nahi kangna kya cheez hai 

He will have to find me and request for an appointment. 😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan

Ghanta 

Aamir doesn’t associate with psychos like Kangana 

sure, but then he associates with Erdogan types and with psycho females who find India intolerant, doesn't he?😆

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Amir be like.

Abhi underground hone ka samay aa gaya hai

don't say that. 😆He has been underground for a long time. After he got called out for his phony desh bhakti act and his association with crazies like erdogan.😆

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kangna and her overactive mind.....she can be a great fiction writer...😆

yep, she should be writing scripts for has-beens who can only ham. That way, maybe they'll give more hits, no?😆

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

... nvmd

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I did not watch that Satyamev Jayate episode but I do remember he had invited Kangana and she was flattered to be invited at same stage as Deepika and Parineeti who were top upcoming young actresses at that time.

Kiran Rao also used to speak fondly of Kangana and I remember Aamir and Kiran bringing up her name and praising her and her work in Queen in KWK also.

Kangana had once called Aamir her inspiration and mentor of sorts. When she spoke against media, awards and started giving inputs in all aspects of filmmaking, many industry persons said she seems to be trying to be wannabe female Aamir Khan. She was definitely inspired by him and his ways. 

atominis thumbnail

I am told there is another side of the story and Khans, Amitabh type big stars are used for soft diplomacy and fixing image of India abroad. Hence the meets with diplomats and heads of state.

Aamir, SRK, ARR, Azim Premji types are sent and showcased to show India has successful Muslim achievers and Muslims are doing well in India. They are seen as India's ambassadors abroad.

They are showcased more as symbol of India's soft power and to quell backlash and criticism of moves like Article 370, 35A, CAA, NRC, Ayodhya judgement.

RW may bash Aamir for meeting Turkey's first lady or going to China but separatists of Kashmir and Arunachal, Pakistanis view Khans as Indian agents to showcase India's soft diplomacy, soft power and fix India's image and suspect Indian celebs are used for backchannel talks and engagement with rival nations and as upholders of India's image and national pride, showcasing self as model minority. 

Funny thing is Khans get trashed from all sides and probably also benefit from the high profile mass popularity they have. It keeps them in circulation, in demand and gets them unlimited money and attention. You never know if they are indeed double agents or ambassadors or whatever. They benefit from the attention and VIP treatment anyway.