Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Sheโ€™s not lying here. He was. Although best friend might be pushing it. He was definitely her well wisher way before Queen. I remember this 

And now he probably just wants her to fall into a well๐Ÿ˜†

Posted: 11 months ago

you drove him away with your shenanigans? 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

I did not watch that Satyamev Jayate episode but I do remember he had invited Kangana and she was flattered to be invited at same stage as Deepika and Parineeti who were top upcoming young actresses at that time.

Kiran Rao also used to speak fondly of Kangana and I remember Aamir and Kiran bringing up her name and praising her and her work in Queen in KWK also.

Kangana had once called Aamir her inspiration and mentor of sorts. When she spoke against me media, awards and started giving inputs in all aspects of filmmaking, many industry persons said she seems to be trying to be wannabe female Aamir Khan. She was definitely inspired by him and his ways. 

Yeah they were close. Aamir seemed to have a crush on her. So much that ppl thought it was him who was with Kangana in those blinds which were in circulation a year or two years before Hrithik name came out. No one thought Kangana was with Hrithik that whole time or those blinds were about him and Kangana 

Edited by The_Best - 11 months ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lo, you are still here? what did poor Aamir khan do to you? Moreover MudiJi is copying pasting Erdogan, Putin and Netanyahu's formula to win next general election. Kangana will be hanging out with these as well if she gets a chance

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyPlanet

lo, you are still here? what did poor Aamir khan do to you? Moreover MudiJi is copying pasting Erdogan, Putin and Netanyahu's formula to win next general election. Kangana will be hanging out with these as well if she gets a chance

lo behold yourself.๐Ÿ˜†By the way, what was that? It made less than no sense.๐Ÿ˜†

now if you're referring to Amir, he's a hypocrite for talking about intolerance in India while hanging out with Erdogan. And a total creep as well.๐Ÿ˜‰

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Amir is nobodyโ€™s best friend not even his own 

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lo behold yourself.๐Ÿ˜†By the way, what was that? It made less than no sense.๐Ÿ˜†

now if you're referring to Amir, he's a hypocrite for talking about intolerance in India while hanging out with Erdogan. And a total creep as well.๐Ÿ˜‰

Easy typo, I missed one l from lol.  Aamir defintely spells his name with an extra a, so see you are misspelling his name. Most of the Indian men are creep as hell, he is at least good looking and rich and famous plus a celebrated actor, so pretty sure women dont mind his creepiness. Do they come to you to complain about him? smiley36

Edited by LovelyPlanet - 11 months ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyPlanet

Easy typo, I missed one l from lol.  Aamir defintely spells his name with an extra a, so see you are misspelling his name. Most of the Indian men are creep as hell, he is at least good looking and rich and famous plus a celebrated actor, so pretty sure women dont mind his creepiness. Do they come to you to complain about him? smiley36

hey you never know. ๐Ÿ˜›You see, he's got a thing for women half his age, so he could be hitting on someone I know... at least trying hard to. But I know for sure they wouldn't go for a puny guy like him. As for money, a lot of folks have that. Did I tell you about my recent powerball winnings?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Then he found his new beti jesi bahu and dumped you.