Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

SALE! - SALE! - SALE!

Hey friends,

Welcome to the Biggest and Most Awaited Sale of the Year.....πŸ˜†

and whats for sale....you will know it soon!!πŸ˜‰

well do you guys remember i had opened a Dhaba some time back...πŸ€”

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/844470

well it got closed very soon..as i had no time for it...πŸ˜•.....

but now i m selling it.....so that i can start my new business..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and hopefully make it successfull this time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So anybody interested in buying this "Precious Property"....please let me know your offers...πŸ˜‰........but not only do you have to give me the price for it..but also guarantee that you will take good care of it...jus like its your own!!!😳

So HURRY UP FRIENDS.....

As this is Once in a Life-Time Chance For You All...

The Sale ends in 2 days...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Star_on_earth - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Oh I take good care of things as if they are my own...Actually I really do 😳...I take care of smallest of things....

okay.....I'm up for 500 HKD

student discount nahin milega kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by Shazia_haya - 16 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
ya sure shazia..tumhare liye to discount def. hai.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but u mus take gud care haan! 😳

btw r u sure ur final price is 500 HKD?? i mean...kuch thoda nahi hai?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shazia_haya thumbnail

lol....oh gawd...I'm laughing my head off.....seriously no joke.....mom is thinking i've gone nuts πŸ˜† .....well I'm laughing coz....well...I thought there will be others bidding as well....so if the first bid is kinda high then they'd back out.............but abhi tak toh kisne kuch kiya bhi nahin hai.....mere 500 aise hi chalege πŸ˜† .....at first you know I had thought of 100...then a lil more...but later I went to 500 πŸ˜†

Oh well....woh HKD toh aise hi likh diya tha....mistake....slip of writing πŸ˜† ......I meant Yen actually 😳 ...chalo abhi jab slip hohi gayi hai...then ok....500HKD.....kuch zyada nahin....lekin hum baare dilwale hai na...toh theek haiπŸ˜‰....beisdes kisi stranger ke saath toh nahin deal kar rahi na.....ek dost ke sath kar rahi hoon😳

And make sure of the discount.....discount ke baad kitna ho jata hai? 5 HKD?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And yah...of coz...I'd take care.....I take care of beautiful looking bags also....aur yeh toh property hai....of coz I'd take extremely good care of it πŸ˜›

Edited by Shazia_haya - 16 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
lol...its ture that so far u r the only bidder..but phir bhi yaar...apna na sahi mera to standard dekhkar price bolo...500 HKD se mera kya hoga???? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shazia_haya thumbnail
500HKD se 250 ice-cream....woh cone wali ice-cream mil-jati hai..........McDonalds's se....dekho 250!!....two hundred and fifty ice-cream cones...with ice cream of coz.....

ok...well...what's your starting price?....and is the property for auction? if yes then you should ste up a price na 😳 .............else if it's not for auction and you are just selling it then....tell me your true price else we settle for 500HKD πŸ˜†
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
um....lets see i will want 2 take a tour to ur dhaba first and then i will bid πŸ˜† okie?starry πŸ˜†
Star_on_earth thumbnail
^u have the link there..go get urself a tour... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ okie, i just did, but tell me how many r u expecting?! πŸ˜›
Shazia_haya thumbnail
lol.....kya khatidari hai star? πŸ˜†

oh well....star......500HKD ke baare mein kya khayal hai?...I guarnatee I'm gonna take extremely good care.....my family sometimes gets fed up with me since i take care of everything πŸ˜† ....including the smallest of things.....so you don't have to worry about the taking care business 😳 πŸ˜‰

Right....Lara....chaldi batao kitna bid kiya....so then I can bid again πŸ˜†