Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

On loop ever since this song entered my mind today. Love Anaida. So beautiful and such a unique voice! ❤️

https://youtu.be/53UVuadLjRI

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Woah…another one! I think your brain and mine are connected musically. I was just listening to this song the other day and wondering what happened to Priya Gill! 

I love all the songs of Sirf Tum, movie is also good. Interesting story, knowing each other, only through letters & phone calls.

Priya Gill retired after doing few movies, no news about her.

What type of songs do you like? 

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tauba tauba saara mood kharab kar diya🤔

Jk.... how can Neha spoil anyone's mood? My queen is the best... she never does anything less than the best...

Tbh I think my ears don't deserve her... I just can't let my sinner self enjoy such holy beauty... only good people deserve her and sadly I am not one😭

To the ones who enjoy her music - God truly has blessed you❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty

Tauba tauba saara mood kharab kar diya🤔

Jk.... how can Neha spoil anyone's mood? My queen is the best... she never does anything less than the best...

Tbh I think my ears don't deserve her... I just can't let my sinner self enjoy such holy beauty... only good people deserve her and sadly I am not one😭

To the ones who enjoy her music - God truly has blessed you❤️

Le Neha to you:

_____________________ Bhagwan ka diya hua sab kuch hai; daulat hai, shauhrat hai, izzat hai 😎

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Le Neha to you:

_____________________ Bhagwan ka diya hua sab kuch hai; daulat hai, shauhrat hai, izzat hai 😎

True that... also I request to Neha...

Ye sab apne paas hi rakho... hum average beings pe waste matt karo

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

I love all the songs of Sirf Tum, movie is also good. Interesting story, knowing each other, only through letters & phone calls.

Priya Gill retired after doing few movies, no news about her.

What type of songs do you like? 

I watched it when it first came out, was just a kid so don’t remember much but I remember really wanting to visit Kerela after I saw it. It was such a sweet little film, very unique for its time. Will have to watch it again, now that you reminded me. 

Oh where do I even begin with Hindi music. Entirely depends on my mood. I love Hindi music from the 50s,60s and 70s. They never get old. Obviously, I love 90s Hindi music and early 2000s also because that’s the era I was growing up so they will always evoke nostalgia. I definitely loathe Hindi music from recent times though. None of them stick in my head. Only exception to this would be Amit Trivedi’s work. AR Rahman has gone down the hill also if you compare his recent work to Dil Se, Bombay, Roja etc 

What about you?