Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

if you have a round somewhat chubby face like me then curls make it look bigger. But Aish's face always looks chiseled regardless of her body weight. So I do not get why she feels the need to have straight hair. Anarkalis hide weight gain. But honestly, they are not suiting her. 

Chiseled? Nah not really. It looks round and puffed up. I would say Deepika’s face is chiseled. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is simply lazy and sticks to the known.. tents, redlips, straightened mop hair these are her comfort zone and she's too lazy to get out of it.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

She is simply lazy and sticks to the known.. tents, redlips, straightened mop hair these are her comfort zone and she's too lazy to get out of it.

Exactly. I won't blame her. If I were her, I'd have done the same. It's just easy😆

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

If shes so self conscious about jowls, why doesnt she just get a facelift? She has the money and no projects lined up so shes got time to recover.

also, she uses wigs. Look closely and u can see the separation and pieces of her own hair blending with the longer wig strands 

Wig is not surprising though..she doesn't seem to be blessed with good hair genetically..even her mom has some strands of hair only on her scalp..while look at jaya's hair..so thick at the same age..

atominis thumbnail

I think Ash does it to hide the botched up job she did to her face or make her face look smaller or slimmer.

Cut her some slack and let her age naturally. We should not keep judging her all life. 

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't see all this botox you all are talking about

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Tin

Aish also needs to hit the gym because she has become really fat and lazy!! And her puffy botoxed face does not help her case either 🤷🏽‍♀️

too much masala and greasy aloo halwa will do it every time😆

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Ash has lost all interest in fashion and looking good. She seems like her only need in life is her daughter. 

Ash can have any stylist on speed dial yet she “chooses” to be the way she is probably holed up at home and hardly ever comes to events too. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She doesn’t like experimenting and it’s okay