"I hate him" and "I dont like him"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I like dodo and katha scenes where dodo evaluates katha's feelings towards her angry handsome boss😆 

Its very clear that dodo understood that equation between katha and viaan is not like that of normal boss and employee. She must have felt it when viaan visited katha's house and i guess what katha missed to see or notice due to her anger towards viaan, dodo read it on Viaan's face. The vulnerability, genuineness, apology or may be something else which made her believe even in that short meeting that viaan is a good guy and there is something cooking between him and katha. Thats why she said about brownie points viaan was earning. And this is the reason she never talks about ehsan to her even though any blind person could tell he is interested in katha. Dodo knows katha doesn't feel anything for ehsan besides normal friendship. But Dodo always talks about viaan to katha.

Now she asked her clearly that there is a difference between "I hate you" and " I dont like you". In which category you put viaan. I feel katha tempted to say later category but everytime she remembers about that kaali raat and she stops herself. So even when viaan has earned brownie points, katha still puts him in "I hate you" category.

Dodo seems like an umpire to keeps scores😆

Through her we will keep having glimpses of katha's changing feelings towards viaan. I guess from I hate you to i dont like you to i am confused to i like you and finally i love you😆

In this context hate is an emotional and personal response. Dont like would have been a neutral rather detached feeling. So Katha’s hate gives us more hope for an emotional connect with Viaan.

Originally posted by Bana

In this context hate is an emotional and personal response. Dont like would have been a neutral rather detached feeling. So Katha’s hate gives us more hope for an emotional connect with Viaan.

Yes like what dodo said that hate is very strong emotion. It has passion. We think a lot more about whom we hate than whom we love. So I guess when katha will fall in love then it will be equally passionate and deep.

How hard Katha try also , she will fail to resists Viaan's charm ... when some really try show that they are “ sorry” for what they have done , it will touch the person whom they hurt with their actions !

Katha is already developing feeling for him , but she will be very different towards him unlike how treat others !

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

How hard Katha try also , she will fail to resists Viaan's charm ... when some really try show that they are “ sorry” for what they have done , it will touch the person whom they hurt with their actions !

Katha is already developing feeling for him , but she will be very different towards him unlike how treat others !

Yes katha has to travel the distance between i hate him to slowly i love him and process may be slow but it has already started. Her mind keeps reminding her of that night but what viaan is doing and his real character which is opening up slowly forces her heart to think about him in different way.

Dodo said because she wanted to help katha to get out of that confusion of where viaan stands now 

I just deep down she doesn’t want to hate him but the dark night will always be there to stop her from moving forward and Truly forgiven viaan to get to the point where she can say I don’t hate u 

Originally posted by a2zahid

Dodo said because she wanted to help katha to get out of that confusion of where viaan stands now 

I just deep down she doesn’t want to hate him but the dark night will always be there to stop her from moving forward and Truly forgiven viaan to get to the point where she can say I don’t hate u 

Yes i like katha dodo scens much more than aarav dodo scenes. Tbh, i think we have overdose of aarav😆

Dodo always help katha to clear her mind about certain things specially viaan.