What should BW do to tackle the boycott brigade?

Posted: 1 years ago

What action should BW take to tackle the boycott brigade?

Mock the you know what out of them. There is no other way. People are entitled to boycott and ask others to boycott in a free society.

If the bots threaten physical violence, immediate legal actions should be taken for terrorism. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago

Mujhe Hire karlo, aise Mantar parhounga ke koi boycott hi nahi karega.

Om Mangalam Mangalam ⭐️

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

What action should BW take to tackle the boycott brigade?

if pathaan gets a good opening, that will prove AGAIN that bollywood don't need to do anything about boycott brigade coz it's not relevant or influencial on general theatre-going audience

If the boycott gang is screaming on social media....I don't care.....its their opinion...their right to ASK for boycotting something...

But if they physically turn out at a theater.....damage the property...brandish swords...and threaten to hurt me if I set my foot inside the theater....then they are bloody terrorists....because they terrorized me and FORCED ,me not to do something against my will...they should be then treated as a terrorist...

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

if pathaan gets a good opening, that will prove AGAIN that bollywood don't need to do anything about boycott brigade coz it's not relevant or influencial on general theatre-going audience

Barkha’s saying the same. 😆 

https://twitter.com/bdutt/status/1617790653160914945?s=46&t=e_DAoQwJQMKg_4hUsRJ8vQ

Stop taking artistic liberties with just one particular religion. Either mock all or mock none.. Treat every religion and it's followers equally. That would be enough to start with...

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Stop taking artistic liberties with just one particular religion. Either mock all or mock none.. Treat every religion and it's followers equally. That would be enough to start with...

What artistic liberties did the makers of Pathan take?? Just curious.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

What artistic liberties did the makers of Pathan take?? Just curious.

Its boycott bollywood (as a whole) not just boycott pathan.

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Its boycott bollywood (as a whole) not just boycott pathan.

Why didn't Boycott TKF happen then?? It is not a BW movie??