Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 25 Jan 2023 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

4 months of uobringing:

1. Left her with her paralyzed husband to attend Poti.

2. Forgot to submit her school admission form.

3. Forgot to submit her Christmas Party form.

4. Left her with a sleeping Kinjal in a broken down car to save Pakhi.

5. Ignored her panic attack because of Pari.

6. Missed her annual day function to make Khichdi for Baa.

7. Forgot to call her when she was at the farmhouse.

8. Let Baa treat her as garbage.

CA needs to be taken away from her regardless of MAAya demanding custody. Anuj can raise CA only if he divorces the MAA.

While rest of your post is on point and anger inducing. Anuj can’t raise Anu if he divorces Anupamaa. According to rules in India, single male parent cannot adopt a female child.

Originally posted by SmithaRam

I want the reverse to happen . I would love to see Anuj fall for a sensible woman.  I feel like mungeri laal, dreaming of things that I know will never materialize 🤔

Anuj can only fall for sensible Smitha.😉

GK did a wonderful job as an unsecured father. I literally cried when Anuj suffered from multiple panic attacks. Deviji looked fake as usual. But, Madam has hit the jackpot. She has successfully managed to convince her cash cow of her Maamta. So, Baa is getting new jewellery.

I really want MAAya to fall for Anuj and blackmail Deviji to leave Anuj so that she can marry him. Mahaan Deviji will leave Anuj so that Anuj gets to raise CA. She will go back to SH kitchen. 

Like I said, I don’t get emotional often over drama characters but he had me in tears😢. Yup, Baa is getting her jewelry, Mr. Shah will not have to sell his body to pay for the car damage anymore.🤣

I so want Anuj/Maya to fall in love and raise choti together. No need to blackmail Deviji, I just want Anuj realize himself, his life is where his daughter is and with her mother. I want him to see what it is like to have a family where your wife put you and your child first, not her ex-family.

Originally posted by TheSunShine

While rest of your post is on point and anger inducing. Anuj can’t raise Anu if he divorces Anupamaa. According to rules in India, single male parent cannot adopt a female child.

After divorcing MAA, he can marry MAAya for the sake of CA. Anuj will never divorce Anu. So, I want a track where Anu is presumed dead, and Anuj agrees to marry MAAya just for CA's custody.

Please make Anuj, CA's biological father. Anuj had ONS with many women, so it is understandable if he has forgotten MAAya's face. MAAya not wanting to reveal the truth to Anuj because of the fear of losing joint custody.

I so want this too. True, she maybe afraid to lose custody. If she tells him the truth. I still think with all the documents and evidence, she can still get joint custody.

Sorry what upbringing did Kapadias do to CA ? CA was a readymade Anu delivered to Kapadias. In fact they should be sued to use CA as child labour as a nurse to Anuj when Anupamaa was busy at Shah house. CA also did multiple household works which Anupamaa missed to do. 

I dont understand the purpose of using villain music for Maaya. That is manipulating audience into thinking Maya is a negative char and Kapadias are poor poor babies. That’s not quite the situation. Even Gestation period is longer than Kapadias spent time with CA. 

I loved Kavyaa !! 

After divorcing MAA, he can marry MAAya for the sake of CA. Anuj will never divorce Anu. So, I want a track where Anu is presumed dead, and Anuj agrees to marry MAAya just for CA's custody.

If Anu keep running after her so called family and their issues, he might just do it.
If judge accepts the evidence Maya presents over how many time Deviji has left choti in care of other’s to take care of her grown batimaaz kids and how some member of her family have treated Choti.
If he loses custody based on all this, Anuj will be very upset and may not forgive Anu.

He already told her how much Choti means to him so he may just do it knowing she will never put them  first or because of her he lost custody.

Originally posted by TheSunShine

Just out of curiosity what happens in case the mother who has adopted has an unfortunate demise ? 🤔

Originally posted by ga1986

Just out of curiosity what happens in case the mother who has adopted has an unfortunate demise ? 🤔

I meant single male parent cannot apply to adopt a female child. If a couple has adopted a child and the process is complete, then they have legal rights to the child as parents. I don’t know all the intricate legalities of adoption in India, just the basic rules.

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sorry what upbringing did Kapadias do to CA ? CA was a readymade Anu delivered to Kapadias. In fact they should be sued to use CA as child labour as a nurse to Anuj when Anupamaa was busy at Shah house. CA also did multiple household works which Anupamaa missed to do. 

I dont understand the purpose of using villain music for Maaya. That is manipulating audience into thinking Maya is a negative char and Kapadias are poor poor babies. That’s not quite the situation. Even Gestation period is longer than Kapadias spent time with CA. 

I loved Kavyaa !! 

They took her to Nanupapa's temple everyday. That's really good upbringing.