Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 25 Jan 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with MaAn return home from Sankranti function with CA sleeping in Anuj’s arms . MaAn are angry and worried over losing CA’s custody . Dimple, BarAnk show their concern over MaAn’s behaviour , they are Co fused but MaAn reveal nothing .

In their room MaAn share their fears of losing CA’s custody, they ar e both sleepless and state of panic and anger . 
They call up Abhay who was the head  of orphanage firms Maaya had was indeed CA’s real mother n she was the o e who had left CA there 7 yrs ago . 
MaAn  are in a state of panic of losing  CA’s custody to Maaya .

They are sleepless , they get nightmares of CA being forcibly snatched from them.

CA gets a mild fever and both MaAn show extra care n concern n don’t let her out of their sight even for a moment . BarAnk are surprised with their state and try to share their worries and calm them. 

At Shah house Van tries to serenade Kavya and tries to clip off her wings as Baa had suggested . He tries to get romantic with Kavya and attempts to give up her modelling carreer as he disapproves all aspects of her job.  Kavya is in no mood to accept any condition if his , she sees through his actions and warns him that  she was no Anupama . He better not try to do what he did with her . He made her pregnant I when she was about to fly high in her carreer. Van gets furious as Kavya pushes him away. 

Kavya tries tk get friendly with family members as she distributes the freebies she received at the function . All accept the perfumes happily except Baa who refuses to accept anything that she received by doing “ashleel harkat” wearing “asheel kapdey”. Kavya fumes but remains silent n purses her lips. Kinjal praises her ,and also assures full family support .

Toshu thinks pf venturing into perfume business but Van warns him against it in no uncertain terms .

Precap

Maaya comes to meet CA , CA is excited and happy .  Maaya states she had come tk take CA to her home, MaAn are shocked n angry.  CA states she was already in her home . Maaya says this is not her home , home is where mother lives and Maaya was her mother . CA is confused . MaaAn and entire K family are shocked n angry . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Abhay confirms MAAya left CA at the orphanage 7 years ago. Anuj is consumed with anger and fear. He swears that he will not let anyone take their daughter away from them. MAA vows to fight MAAya. She says that an Yashoda will fight with Devki for the custody of Kanhaji. She says that it will be a fight between blood and upbringing.

CA has been staying with them for only 4 months. So, what upbringing are they even talking about? Both of them were busy taking care of the Shah kids, they spend very little time with her. But, now they are behaving as if they raised her for the last 7 years. If they had raised her for even a few years, I would have wished them to have the custody of the baby. But, 9 months of gestation>>>4 months of careless upbringing.

V is back at his game. He tries to make Kavya pregnant to stop her modelling career. But, Kavya sees through him. She warns him to stay away from her as she is not MAA who will let him impregnate her.

Precap: MAAya comes to KM to take CA to her home. 

Anu/Anuj/Choti: The family is back home, Choti is sleep. Both Dimple, Samar, Barkha and Ankhush got home before they did. Dimpy says she will take her to bed but both say no, they will do it. They take Choti to bed. Anuj is devastated.😢. My heart broke for him today.😢 Anu has perfected the act of concern step-mom.🤦🏻‍♀️

Anu says to Anuj call the orphanage where they got Choti Anu from.  Anuj calls but he doesn’t pick up so he leave him text messages. The head called back and confirms 7 years ago Maya dropped off her daughter. Anuj dropped the phone. He is devastated.😢 Both have night mares of losing Choti. 

Daybreak: Choti has a slight fever. Both are still acting wired. Barkha and Ankush notice it. Dr. was called and he said it is viral. Choti said when Maya gets here she will be better.

Maya: Is holding her documents saying I have everything, no one can keep me away from my child. She rings the door bell. Anuj opens the door.

I Fast forwarded through Shah scenes.

I liked today’s episode. You could see the pain, anguish, panic in his voice of losing his daughter all over Anuj.😢 Truth was confirmed, Maya is the mother. I wonder what was the reason why, she had to give up her child?🤔I am still hoping, Anuj is the father. This way both can have joint custody.

preview: Maya is in the mansion as compared to outside recording. She brought her documents with her. Choti is very happy to see her. Maya is telling her, she was taking her home, had me in tears😢. Choti is saying, I am already home. Maya explaining😢 home is with your maa and I am your real maa.😢 When she was explaining and they pointed the camera at Anuj, The look in his eyes, had me in tears.😢I am not am emotional person but I was in tears.😢

One parent will get hurt here and child will be split from two parent and may have to pick and choose. Poor Choti.😢

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Abhay confirms MAAya left CA at the orphanage 7 years ago. Anuj is consumed with anger and fear. He swears that he will not let anyone take their daughter away from them. MAA vows to fight MAAya. She says that an Yashoda will fight with Devki for the custody of Kanhaji. She says that it will be a fight between blood and upbringing. 

CA has been staying with them for only 4 months. So, what upbringing are they even talking about? Both of them were busy taking care of the Shah kids, they spend very little time with her. But, now they are behaving as if they raised her for the last 7 years. If they had raised her for even a few years, I would have wished them to have the custody of the baby. But, 9 months of gestation>>>4 months of careless upbringing.

V is back at his game. He tries to make Kavya pregnant to stop her modelling career. But, Kavya sees through him. She warns him to stay away from her as she is not MAA who will let him impregnate her.

Precap: MAAya comes to KM to take CA to her home. 

I was heartbroken for Anuj today, you could see the pain, panic of losing his child.😢 

The way Anu was talking, I wanted to reach through my Hulu account and slap her few times and say, remind me again, where were you the night she had panic attack and she was asking for you?

What is this about raising her? You spend the six months you have had her, running after your batimaaz kids and making food for Baa😡. 

You acted more as a step-mother to Choti than a child you are fostering and want to adopt.😡🤦🏻‍♀️.
I want Blood to win and get custody. I have seen Anu’s parental up bringing style, Choti is better off back in orphanage if that is the case.🙄.
I wouldn’t let Anu raise my two cats much less humans.🙄. She earned her bank deposit, today. 😂

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago

What upbringing are these ppl talking about,4 maheene se toh hai voh bacchi inke paas,lekin behave aise kar rahe hain jaise paida hote hi paal rahe hain isse,lol.I realize that what Maaya did was very wrong, abandoning ur child no matter what the circumstances can never be right, but I can see the pain and guilt in her eyes, and I hope she gets the custody,because any day Anu's biological mother has the upper hand in her rights on Anu,especially 100 times more than a careless couple.And as u said 9 months of gestation >>>> 4 months of careless so called upbringing anyday,paida karne waali Maa se zyaada haqq kisi aur ka kabhi nahin ho sakta ek bacche pe,Anuj ka bhi nahin.

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

I was heartbroken for Anuj today, you could see the pain, panic of losing his child.😢 

The way Anu was talking, I wanted to reach through my Hulu account and slap her few times and say, remind me again, where were you the night she had panic attack and she was asking for you?

What is this about raising her? You spend the six months you have had her, running after your batimaaz kids and making food for Baa😡. 

You acted more as a step-mother to Choti than a child you are fostering and want to adopt.😡🤦🏻‍♀️.
I want Blood to win and get custody. I have seen Anu’s parental up bringing style, Choti is better off back in orphanage if that is the case.🙄.
I wouldn’t let Anu raise my two cats much less humans.🙄. She earned her bank deposit, today. 😂

GK did a wonderful job as an unsecured father. I literally cried when Anuj suffered from multiple panic attacks. Deviji looked fake as usual. But, Madam has hit the jackpot. She has successfully managed to convince her cash cow of her Maamta. So, Baa is getting new jewellery.

I really want MAAya to fall for Anuj and blackmail Deviji to leave Anuj so that she can marry him. Mahaan Deviji will leave Anuj so that Anuj gets to raise CA. She will go back to SH kitchen. 

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

What upbringing are these ppl talking about,4 maheene se toh hai voh bacchi inke paas,lekin behave aise kar rahe hain jaise paida hote hi paal rahe hain isse,lol.I realize that what Maaya did was very wrong, abandoning ur child no matter what the circumstances can never be right, but I can see the pain and guilt in her eyes, and I hope she gets the custody,because any day Anu's biological mother has the upper hand in her rights on Anu,especially 100 times more than a careless couple.And as u said 9 months of gestation >>>> 4 months of careless so called upbringing anyday,paida karne waali Maa se zyaada haqq kisi aur ka kabhi nahin ho sakta ek bacche pe,Anuj ka bhi nahin.

4 months of uobringing:

1. Left her with her paralyzed husband to attend Poti.

2. Forgot to submit her school admission form.

3. Forgot to submit her Christmas Party form.

4. Left her with a sleeping Kinjal in a broken down car to save Pakhi.

5. Ignored her panic attack because of Pari.

6. Missed her annual day function to make Khichdi for Baa.

7. Forgot to call her when she was at the farmhouse.

8. Let Baa treat her as garbage.

CA needs to be taken away from her regardless of MAAya demanding custody. Anuj can raise CA only if he divorces the MAA.

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Until, I hear what is the back story as to why she had to leave her child in an orphanage, thinking this was better option for her than with her at that time and place, I can’t fault her.
There are lots of reasons, she could have left her daughter behind, maybe the child was the product of rape or incest, or she was in a bad marriage where she was being abused and decided not to raise a child in this environment. She herself said she didn’t have any choice.
It could be she was young in college, had one stand got knocked up, and could let her family know in shame, so she give her daughter up to an orphanage where she thought she was better off. The guilt brought her back and she wants to raise her child. That is her right.
Maybe that was the plan all along when she got herself put together to come back for her child. 

Maya has her career now, thriving business and can provide better life for her daughter and be better mom for her. Way better than Anupama any day. 

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

I really want MAAya to fall for Anuj and blackmail Deviji to leave Anuj so that she can marry him. Mahaan Deviji will leave Anuj so that Anuj gets to raise CA. She will go back to SH kitchen. 

I want the reverse to happen . I would love to see Anuj fall for a sensible woman.  I feel like mungeri laal, dreaming of things that I know will never materialize 🤔

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

Until, I hear what is the back story as to why she had to leave her child in an orphanage, thinking this was better option for her than with her at that time and place, I can’t fault her.
There are lots of reasons, she could have left her daughter behind, maybe the child was the product of rape or incest, or she was in a bad marriage where she was being abused and decided not to raise a child in this environment. She herself said she didn’t have any choice.
It could be she was young in college, had one stand got knocked up, and could let her family know in shame, so she give her daughter up to an orphanage where she thought she was better off. The guilt brought her back and she wants to raise her child. That is her right.
Maybe that was the plan all along when she got herself put together to come back for her child. 

Maya has her career now, thriving business and can provide better life for her daughter and be better mom for her. Way better than Anupama any day. 

Please make Anuj, CA's biological father. Anuj had ONS with many women, so it is understandable if he has forgotten MAAya's face. MAAya not wanting to reveal the truth to Anuj because of the fear of losing joint custody.