Ranveer with stars at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Paris Hilton 

https://twitter.com/khadeejahrs/status/1594401488574771200?s=61&t=yX1ROdwvo2L92pEvVfxvsQ

Singing Chamak Challo with Akon 

https://twitter.com/rameshlaus/status/1594512885983907840?t=zQes2zfw1XweBmKbAS5SpA&s=19

Usain Bolt, Usain Bolt even posted this pic on his Twitter 😊

72CBF861-E4E0-4E6E-87C4-7E0A913CF7CB.jpeg

Ben Stokes 

A46AA778-8A8A-4710-B0ED-495DF1D1BBF0.jpeg

Sergio Ramos 

1668976459836.jpg

Martin Lawrence 

EB51C54D-1BB6-46C6-8993-3C5E85D26725.jpeg

Will.I.am 

07A33868-6BFD-4A3D-8B20-19FB7D0CE26A.jpeg

UFC lightweight champion Islam Makhavec

1668976444585.jpg

Chris Gayle 

1668976447763.jpg

Shaquille O'Neil 

1668976454352.jpg

Winnie Harlow 

1668976498030.jpg

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Martin Lawrence 😳

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Irritated with Ranveer! Please disappear for sometime so that I can miss him as an actor..he is just THERE EVERYDAY on social media!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Irritated with Ranveer! Please disappear for sometime so that I can miss him as an actor..he is just THERE EVERYDAY on social media!

These are his job commitments, he isn’t filming anything at the moment and so he using this time for other job commitments he has, why should he sit at home and do nothing? Plus he is living the life, any person would take up the opportunity to go to the F1 Grand Prix, nba games, premiere league, Marrakesh film festival, he is even going to attend the World Cup final, he is meeting all of these big Hollywood and sports stars that he looks upto, these are major opportunities that anyone would want to experience, plus it’s his social media and he can post whatever he wants, he wants to share these moments with his fans 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is there ANY Bollywood actor in the same league as Ranveer when it comes to brands, especially international brands? Premier League, NBA and now F1, Ranveer must be absolutely rolling in money now. I rate the guy because occasional over enthusiasm aside, he actually follows these sports, takes an active interest in them, even has his own favourites. Honestly goes to show just how much Bollywood could do if the actors weren’t all high school dropouts and used their minds. These brands are desperately trying to break in to a 1.4bn market, and only Ranveer (maybe Ash in the earlier days) has managed that. I’ve seen DP’s face at a lot of international airports, guess they really are untouchable as a power couple atm. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I admire Ranveer. He hustles like nobody else's business. He has 41 major brand endorsements as of now I guess. Sports endorsements on top of it fetch great moolah. The nicest thing is he's actually interested in sports figures he meets and enjoys the game. Alot of actors just show up and shake hands. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaq looks great 😆

YourCat thumbnail

Ranveer living his life 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I was JUST going through his IG Stories & he’s all over everyone in AD!!! My God!!! He’s been absolutely everywhere the last few months!! Like take a break, man. I thought Mini Mathur (Kabir Khan’a wife) Story was super funny 😆😆 “Not an event if you don’t bump into Ranveer Singh” 😆😆 or something like that. Looks like everyone knows RS goes everywhere. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sev.puri

Is there ANY Bollywood actor in the same league as Ranveer when it comes to brands, especially international brands? Premier League, NBA and now F1, Ranveer must be absolutely rolling in money now. I rate the guy because occasional over enthusiasm aside, he actually follows these sports, takes an active interest in them, even has his own favourites. Honestly goes to show just how much Bollywood could do if the actors weren’t all high school dropouts and used their minds. These brands are desperately trying to break in to a 1.4bn market, and only Ranveer (maybe Ash in the earlier days) has managed that. I’ve seen DP’s face at a lot of international airports, guess they really are untouchable as a power couple atm. 

Oh yes!! DP-RS are going to/already are in the league of a power couple like no other in BW!! Like Pitt-Jolie! Truly no-one else could come close. I find it so funny when they call most couples in BW “Power Couples”. 😆 Like no. They aren’t really power couples just b/c they’ve successful careers. Like Anushka though she’s an A-lister,  is nowhere in the same league as The Virat Kohli & it’s stupidity to imagine she is😆😆. The rest I won’t even mention b/c it’s not even worth it. Oh like PCJ-Nick Jonas?! Like PUHLEEEZ! PCJ Is LEAGUES ahead of silly Nick. 🤣 They aren’t a power couple though they’re obsessed with being one.

Today, only RSDP are a Power Couple & I only see them going strength to strength. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago