Aishwarya trolled for kissing Aaradhya on the lips

Posted: 1 years ago

It's her child, she can give her a kiss on the lips. People are so velle these days, aren't they? How bitter do you have to be to complain about a kid being kissed but her mom?

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago

Yes she's a kid

anyway years ago I saw Jennifer Aniston greeting her dad actor John Aniston at an award function, with a kiss on the lip ( it was a peck) instead of in the cheek like others do

I was surprised, then thought they're Greek maybe it's a greek custom but I don't remember any trolling or mean comments but this was before the days of SMS I think   

Bunch of psychos.   There's nothing wrong with a kiss on the lips between mother and daughter no matter what the age 

Originally posted by JodhaBai

Bunch of psychos.   There's nothing wrong with a kiss on the lips between mother and daughter no matter what the age 

what about father and daughter?

How do you edit the title?

I spelled her name wrong

Edit: They corrected it, thank you

So only Mods can edit the title?

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago

My parents (yes, BOTH my mother and father) used to peck me on the lips till I was around 8-10 years of age. It was the purest, sweetest, unabashed expression of love and affection that I still cherish years down the line ❤️

As I grew up, my father would kiss me on the forehead everyday before his early morning jog. I felt those kisses as a sleeping child, and they felt as pure as the sun.

Why are sexual connotations added to everything these days? At this rate, soon mothers breast feeding their babies will be considered a sexual act.

It’s one thing to be vigilant regarding sexual predators, even in one’s own home, and quite another to put down every gesture of affection you haven’t experienced as something sexual and dirty.

Kisses can be non-sexual, born out of pure love and connection. That should be understood by everyone, regardless of personal experience.

Originally posted by BlackWitch

My parents (yes, BOTH my mother and father) used to peck me on the lips till I was around 8-10 years of age. It was the purest, sweetest, unabashed expression of love and affection that I still cherish years down the line ❤️

As I grew up, my father would kiss me on the forehead everyday before his early morning jog. I felt those kisses as a sleeping child, and they felt as pure as the sun.

Why are sexual connotations added to everything these days? At this rate, soon mothers breast feeding their babies will be considered a sexual act.

It’s one thing to be vigilant regarding sexual predators, even in one’s own home, and quite another to put down every gesture of affection you haven’t experienced as something sexual and dirty.

Kisses can be non-sexual, born out of pure love and connection. That should be understood by everyone, regardless of personal experience.

I blame Social media for the sick behavior 

Bold  - I think Sigmund Freud implied something like that

Not sure... Anybody with better understanding can clarify 

Are you talking about the Oedipus complex? 🤔

And yes, I agree that social media allows enough anonymity to write without understanding the concepts newly introduced to us. We all have knee jerk reactions to things, but real life forces us to reflect before forming an opinion, which social media doesn’t.

Originally posted by BettyA1

I blame Social media for the sick behavior 

Bold  - I think Sigmund Freud implied something like that

Not sure... Anybody with better understanding can clarify 

Originally posted by BlackWitch

Are you talking about the Oedipus complex? 🤔

And yes, I agree that social media allows enough anonymity to write without understanding the concepts newly introduced to us. We all have knee jerk reactions to things, but real life forces us to reflect before forming an opinion, which social media doesn’t.

Freud proposed five stages of psychosexual development and from birth to age one is the 'oral stage' where the libido is centered around the mouth 

The other stages are anal, phallic, latent, genital

https://www.simplypsychology.org/psychosexual.html

I only glanced thru it, don't understand everything and don't want to 

Everything that guy said has been proven wrong...

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago