Abhishek Bachchan award speech thanking Aishwarya and Aaradhya
Page
of
1Abhishek Bachchan award speech thanking Aishwarya and Aaradhya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow she is taller than her mom already
Hope they have a wonderful trip
Now that Aradhya is all grown up I wish Aishwarya works on herself and makes a come back on screen. May not be as a main lead but she can do roles like the ones Tabu & Vidya do.
I want to know how the hell does anyone can get a award for a film like I want to talk?

Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
Kriti Sanon on the Filmfare cover https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ94_BWCJfI/ About co-star Shahid https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ99wrjCs2B/ On...
Filmfare awards South 21st February Filmfare awards 21st February- Amitabh Rashmika Arijit nominated...
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
0