Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you ❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ☺️ awesome awesome awesome part ☺️ Thank you. Glad you liked it ❤️. 

this os is like a balm for our headache after seeing that makers have still not started clearing the Misunderstandings in the show .superb yaar At this rate the show is going they have no intention of  clearing up any misunderstandings, sadly. So I just wanted to sort them all out with a single OS 😆

..ram overhearing truth about ishaan's hand in shivina's death , his wish to reunite Raya back as he wants owe up to his mistake ,ram realizing vikrant and Sara knew all along , but still let him blame priya for shivina's death, him hearing Shubham's planning with shivina and outcome of it , majorly his step Mother's true colours out in front of him how all these years she has faked her love for ram and just considered him a object to her happiness,  If we have to make Ram realize the truth, he needs to hear way more conversations but I only focussed on the important ones . 

Ram and Priya owing up to their mistakes , shortcomings of not trusting each other when it was much required , standing by each other, ram making priya realize that without her neither he nor pihu will ever be happy , BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM NEED HER , Ram's wish , his need for priya , priya willing to fight for their happiness, Ram and Priya getting back together for themselves not just for pihu , them getting back together for their love , their happiness is GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ☺️✨ I do want such a moment on the show as well. But I am not sure if we will get it 

Ram's promise to himself that this time no matter what he will not let anyone snatch his REAL FAMILY FROM HIM ...☺️✨😇💫 . I am glad you liked it ❤️❤️

LOVED IT 👏✨😇👏👏👏👏☺️🤗🤗. Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am glad you liked it ❤️🥰🤗

Replied in blue. 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Beautifully written ❤️😭 . Thanks Tia ❤️. So glad you liked it 🤗. 

But it breaks my heart thinking about Ram. The day he learns all the truth he would get the biggest shock of his life, like his whole was a lie. Even if it's heartbreaking, learning the truth is very important. I know right, there is just too much he didn't know and any of the secret could break him. But I am not sure if the writers will give us meaningful closure. The rain shower scenes gives me bit of a hope we might get atleast one or two scenes to show his pain as well as Priya, when the writers remember her. 

I loved how you handled the truth reveal your OS, and Ram's reaction when it happened. Thanks Tia. Really glad you liked it ❤️

At least Priya was by her side when he learned everything. I am glad she changed her mind and did not leave. Yeah i do want some emotional moments between them in the show as well but we are only getting more detective missions😆

Replied in blue

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Ek baar mein itne shocks dedekar toh bechare Ram ke kya hi haal huye honge!

Thanks for the eye-opening scenes of our Divy Insaans here & the reconciliation❤️

Thank you. Glad you liked it ❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Book Cover Credit : PriyaArshiSarun 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Man, How I wish we could actually see this happen onscreen too. This is how you are so supposed to close all the tracks but we get such nuisance on TV instead. We all want to see something that actually makes sense onscreen. Instead they drag everything for more drama quotient   

You are a fabulous writer. Absolutely loved reading this. Thanks for writing this. Thank you for the lovely feedback. Glad you liked it ❤️. 

How about an epilogue with some more moments between them and ofcourse the big reveal to Pihu.  I have written so many on this track that I am not sure if I can add another part to any of them at this point even if it is an epilogue. But I will if I get an idea. 

Replied in blue

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani16

Thank you for writing this! I wish they show something like this in the show too...

Thank you. Glad you liked it❤️

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Your welcome ☺️ true 🤍 i know i know , can just hope , yeah really really loved it 🤗😇✨

MochaQueen thumbnail

Read both parts.

I loved the fact that you wrote from both of their POVs.

Usually I feel more for Priya but in this story I felt more connected to Ram for once. I think you emoted his feelings very well here. I felt his pain.