Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monaparekh12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome and fantastic story wish this happen in aerial also do write such stories 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Man, How I wish we could actually see this happen onscreen too. This is how you are so supposed to close all the tracks but we get such nuisance on TV instead. You are a fabulous writer. Absolutely loved reading this. Thanks for writing this. How about an epilogue with some more moments between them and ofcourse the big reveal to Pihu. 

Edited by BebaakBegum - 1 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ek baar mein itne shocks dedekar toh bechare Ram ke kya hi haal huye honge!

Thanks for the eye-opening scenes of our Divy Insaans here & the reconciliation❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

Love it more than I can put it in a few words 💛

Thank you 💙💙. Glad you liked it 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: JarenM

Amazing! The show itself has gone to dogs! Awesome authors like you are keeping the spark alive. Why can't the show writers be half as good as this? 

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. Glad you liked it. 

I lost hope for the show 🤪. They have no interest in story anymore only drama and more drama. 

Rani16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for writing this! I wish they show something like this in the show too...

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Wow loved this...Manifesting somethng like this happen where they both accept they r wrong and messed up. And will try to be better

Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it . Yeah we can keep hoping the writers in the show give us some meaningful moments as well where they reflect on their faults. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrishti-Sinha03

It's beautiful  dear..

How come we all fan fiction readers usually watch the same series.... It's beyond my comprehension that most of the writers, whose stories I have read in the past ( like ff on swasan or devakshi or arshi) are writing on the same series I'm watching now-a- days.

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. Glad you liked it . 

Yeah it is because only certain stories stand apart from others that get most of our attention. Especially in writing, only certain shows make for an interesting character to write on.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monaparekh12

Awesome and fantastic story wish this happen in aerial also do write such stories 

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. Glad you liked it 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Thank you. ❤️ Glad you liked it