Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JarenM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing! The show itself has gone to dogs! Awesome authors like you are keeping the spark alive. Why can't the show writers be half as good as this? 

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love it more than I can put it in a few words πŸ’›

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Poor Ram! πŸ˜­ It must have been overwhelming for him to get to know everything in the span of a day. I am glad Priya is now with him to support him. I would have probably liked a confrontation between RaYa because at the end of the day, no reason - big or small will justify the father daughter separation. Enjoyed reading it dear and will there be a part 3 where Pihu gets to know her Mr Khadoos is her papa? πŸ˜ƒ

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Wow loved this...Manifesting somethng like this happen where they both accept they r wrong and messed up. And will try to be better

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the replies ☺️ your welcome ✨ great πŸ‘ well reading the second part now , exactly Raya deserve their happily ever after ☺️after all the sufferings they have gone through ,  exactly πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― 

One question ⁉️ are you same BlurredLines who writes in Wattpad also ...second chances ?? If yes when are you going to update second chances ..miss that story ., But i am not able to comment on your story as its i cannot interact with user , my account is been blocked !!πŸ₯Ί

Vrishti-Sinha03 thumbnail

It's beautiful  dear..

How come we all fan fiction readers usually watch the same series.... It's beyond my comprehension that most of the writers, whose stories I have read in the past ( like ff on swasan or devakshi or arshi) are writing on the same series I'm watching now-a- days.

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ☺️ awesome awesome awesome part ☺️ this os is like a balm for our headache after seeing that makers have still not started clearing the Misunderstandings in the show .superb yaar ..ram overhearing truth about ishaan's hand in shivina's death , his wish to reunite Raya back as he wants owe up to his mistake ,ram realizing vikrant and Sara knew all along , but still let him blame priya for shivina's death, him hearing Shubham's planning with shivina and outcome of it , majorly his step Mother's true colours out in front of him how all these years she has faked her love for ram and just considered him a object to her happiness, 

Ram and Priya owing up to their mistakes , shortcomings of not trusting each other when it was much required , standing by each other, ram making priya realize that without her neither he nor pihu will ever be happy , BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM NEED HER , Ram's wish , his need for priya , priya willing to fight for their happiness, Ram and Priya getting back together for themselves not just for pihu , them getting back together for their love , their happiness is GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ☺️✨ Ram's promise to himself that this time no matter what he will not let anyone snatch his REAL FAMILY FROM HIM ...β˜ΊοΈβœ¨πŸ˜‡πŸ’« 

LOVED IT πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Thank you for the replies ☺️ your welcome ✨ great πŸ‘ well reading the second part now , exactly Raya deserve their happily ever after ☺️after all the sufferings they have gone through ,  exactly πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― 

One question ⁉️ are you same BlurredLines who writes in Wattpad also ...second chances ?? If yes when are you going to update second chances ..miss that story ., But i am not able to comment on your story as its i cannot interact with user , my account is been blocked !!πŸ₯Ί

@bold- I do have an account on wattpad but it is not under the name Blurred Lines. So I am thinking the one you searching for isn't me. Plus I don't have any ongoing work titled Second chances either. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Poor Ram! πŸ˜­ It must have been overwhelming for him to get to know everything in the span of a day. I know right πŸ˜­. 

I am glad Priya is now with him to support him. I had initially planned a conversation with Pihu instead but somehow it changed in Priya and Ram moment πŸ€ͺ. 

I would have probably liked a confrontation between RaYa because at the end of the day, no reason - big or small will justify the father daughter separation. I know Mandy. I would have liked a confrontation too. But I couldn't fit a confrontation and reunion both in a single shot, so had to skip to the reunion since I intend it to be a Two shot. 

Enjoyed reading it dear and will there be a part 3 where Pihu gets to know her Mr Khadoos is her papa? πŸ˜ƒ. No Part 3. I would like to keep Pihu and Mr Khadoos for my OS series instead. 

Thank for the lovely feedback ❀️. I am glad you liked it . 

Replied in blue . 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautifully written ❀️😭 But it breaks my heart thinking about Ram. The day he learns all the truth he would get the biggest shock of his life, like his whole was a lie. Even if it's heartbreaking, learning the truth is very important. I loved how you handled the truth reveal your OS, and Ram's reaction when it happened. At least Priya was by her side when he learned everything. I am glad she changed her mind and did not leave.

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago