Anuj Kapadia, a second hand embarrasment for all business tycoons

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Anuj Kapadia, one of the richest business tycoons in India has now been reduced to a mere Rs 300 sandal of his wife.  😭Once when V asked Anuj whether he would like to buy his Karkhana, Anuj replied that once his legal team green lit the project, he would buy it. That's the one dialogue which made me a fan of the character. I was impressed to hear a business man talking about legalities on an ITV show because on ITV , businessman buys land as easily as I buy my groceries. Neither do they consult any lawyers nor they do any background checks. So, Anuj Kapadia was a welcome change. But, alas, now he has become just like those jobless men who spend most of their time in the nearest tea stall. Today he left his office early to go to Shah house to discuss about Pakhi's wedding. He also recited a playgroup standard rhyme. CEOs even attend their biological kid's wedding as  guests, but the CEO of KE has the time to plan his step daughter's wedding. Part time businessman, full time Shah naukaar.🤬 Today when BB and P were screaming on top of their voices in KM living room like slum dwellers, instead of throwing them out, Mr AK keeps mum. Which businessman of such a stature would ever allow such fish market standard fighting in his living room? Why oh why, can't they show him as the business tycoon he used to be? Loving and respecting your wife does not mean licking her feet. If he really respected his wife, he would at least try to teach her to pronounce SORRY. Even Kamal has more swag than him.😭

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

This business tycoon also packs lunch dabba.🤣🤣 

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Anuj Kapadia, one of the richest business tycoons in India has now been reduced to a mere Rs 300 sandal of his wife.  😭Once when V asked Anuj whether he would like to buy his Karkhana, Anuj replied that once his legal team green lit the project, he would buy it. That's the one dialogue which made me a fan of the character. I was impressed to hear a business man talking about legalities on an ITV show because on ITV , businessman buys land as easily as I buy my groceries. Neither do they consult any lawyers nor they do any background checks. So, Anuj Kapadia was a welcome change. But, alas, now he has become just like those jobless men who spend most of their time in the nearest tea stall. Today he left his office early to go to Shah house to discuss about Pakhi's wedding. He also recited a playgroup standard rhyme. CEOs even attend their biological kid's wedding as  guests, but the CEO of KE has the time to plan his step daughter's wedding. Part time businessman, full time Shah naukaar.🤬 Today when BB and P were screaming on top of their voices in KM living room like slum dwellers, instead of throwing them out, Mr AK keeps mum. Which businessman of such a stature would ever allow such fish market standard fighting in his living room? Why oh why, can't they show him as the business tycoon he used to be? Loving and respecting your wife does not mean licking her feet. If he really respected his wife, he would at least try to teach her to pronounce SORRY. Even Kamal has more swag than him.😭

Honestly hes become those hindi movie jhoru ka ghulams who only says yes madam to wife and my wife is right 

Naukar se bhatar alat hai uski 

Office peon usse jyada self respect rakthe hain 

only malvika can save him and kapdia empire from barbadi 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Madhuri  dixit  share video  in which  Dr nene the cardiologist  cooking  poha  sabudaana   and Madhuri  dixit  most pf time  just  looking  that  does  not  mean Dr nene has become  slave  of Madhuri  dixit   though  madhuri  dixit   also cook food along with  nene 

Dr Shri ram  nene making poha sabudana Khichdi  because  he himself  liked  to cook

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago

Anuj is really a background character now. He could have really been leveraged in the show but ITV writers have minimal talent & can't write to save their lives. 

Oh you forgot giving taunts to Barkha when they arrived!

It happens that the people in the process cannot see the change in themselves. May be a long time old friend from USA can give a surprise visit to Anuj and can highlight the drastic change in his behavior and lifestyle ? 

One thing is to become more family oriented person post marriage, absolutely another thing is to lose himself in a marriage. Anuj is what Anupama was in Shah marriage. No more a separate identity, more like Anupama-Bot. 👎🏼