Wo din hi nahi aya 🤣

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Gulabo Ginni convo.. About khushwants wedding ring… mene socha tha jab goldi layak ho jayega use de dungi per wo din aya hi nahi 🤣😂😜 this cracked me like anything poor gulabo 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail

That was actually funny ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ beta nikla bewakoof number 1 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

But the dialogue from Gulabo giving the beta of teh house tag to Adi gave me hopes that he will leave the Singh mansion and live at Ginni’s house and build back the dhaba to a big thing which couldnt happen coz of his dada and darjee . Adi will be a perfect beta to Gulabo and Ginni the perfect daughter 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Gulabo Ginni convo.. About khushwants wedding ring… mene socha tha jab goldi layak ho jayega use de dungi per wo din aya hi nahi 🤣😂😜 this cracked me like anything poor gulabo 🤣

Kuynkay goldie Nalaiq se laiq ban hi nahi payaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waah Gulaabo ji kiya kehnaa... agar woh laiq hota toh KG dhaba ki responsibility usku deta aur ring bhi usi ko milti phir🤔...Ginni was looking after the family, dhaba and she still is and Gulaabo ji kept on waiting to see Goldie becoming laiq to wear the ring🤪🤪

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

That was a very heartfelt moment, Gulabo acknowledgin Adi as true son of the family and Ginni feeling Adi as worthy of Khushwant's ring.