Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Mate, don't you even try to make fun of Devgan, this is what you were drooling over. 

9954-arhaan-behll.jpg

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

He was hot property at one point of time, Heisenberg .... for like fifteen minutes. I'm sure that hype got to FF too. I know cuz I also fell for it! 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Devastating!

Those eyes are gonna be the death of me! 

So manly. β˜ΊοΈ

Would you perform Dhak dhak karne laga for him? πŸ˜³

JayaBachan thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

He was hot property at one point of time, Heisenberg .... for like fifteen minutes. I'm sure that hype got to FF too. I know cuz I also fell for it! 

Heisenberg has the nerve to talk when his claim to fame on youtube was because of the piano cover from this guys TV show. Talk about biting the hand of someone who fed you. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I am almost 75% convinced now that you and FF are infact the same person. πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

Hot property? Come again..? 

gfgfgfc.jpg

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Would you perform Dhak dhak karne laga for him? πŸ˜³

Heisenberg, this wasn't even your request to begin with. Kacha Badam is nowhere to be seen and neither is his brother from another mother, Dr. Evil. Remind me again why you're now on my case regarding Dhak Dhak? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€‘

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Heisenberg has the nerve to talk when his claim to fame on youtube was because of the piano cover from this guys TV show. Talk about biting the hand of someone who fed you. 

The difference is that I wasn't drooling over him. πŸ˜†.. unlike some on this thread. πŸ€‘

JayaBachan thumbnail

I am almost 75% convinced now that you and FF are infact the same person. πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

Hot property? Come again..? 

gfgfgfc.jpg

LMAO. No one is going against you here so I don’t know why you’re trying so hard to prove a point. I mentioned in the thread that I don’t even recall having the hots for him. The trauma had been suppressed. In all seriousness, it was his character that I liked. He was a grey character. πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

The difference is that I wasn't drooling over him. πŸ˜†.. unlike some on this thread. πŸ€‘

He had the ugliest fingers as well. I believe that’s what snapped me out of it. He also started developing a beer belly and I just couldn’t cope. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I had no idea that Heisen debuted his piano playing career off Pratigya's sound track! The NERVE indeed .... to knock him when HIS show was the starting gate. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€‘

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Heisenberg, this wasn't even your request to begin with. Kacha Badam is nowhere to be seen and neither is his brother from another mother, Dr. Evil. Remind me again why you're now on my case regarding Dhak Dhak? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€‘

Well, after they made that request, it dawned on me that your voice would actually suit that song so well. πŸ€‘