How do these actresses wear heels during pregnancy?

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

In normal world I’ve seen everyone advising pregnant women not to wear heels & then I see all these famous actresses wearing heels🤔 Do they wear them just for photos and stuff and then let it go. Or is it just a myth that Preganat women shouldn’t wear heels?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You come up with very interesting questions 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It’s probably just for photos (for majority of them). Let alone pregnancy, I have watched behind the scenes of some shows where the actors wear flats if their lower body part/feet are not visible in the frame. The bts of title track of Pretty Little Lairs come to my mind.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My guess is, they just do it in from of cameras for a short span of time for glamour and to maintain their career longevity. They CAN'T be that stupid. At least I hope so. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I imagine they just do them for the photos. 

There are a few reasons why high heels aren't recommended during pregnancy such as the center of gravity changing (so more likely to fall), feet swelling (not as comfy + other health risks), low back pain (because more pressure will go towards your back, and ankle/knee joint, etc.). 

You can still wear heels, but the risks outweigh the benefits so you truly have to be an idiot to constantly wear heels. Every once in a while, like on special occasions, is fine. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Fcuked if I knew. I can’t even wear them in my non-pregnant state without shaking like an old Nokia phone. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They are used to it. Are well trained to walk in them. I saw Kajol at the airport heavily pregnant with her second child wearing 4-5 inch heels and running after her daughter. She was least bothered but trust me I had severe anxiety seeing her run in heels on that shiny airport floor!

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Fcuked if I knew. I can’t even wear them in my non-pregnant state without shaking like an old Nokia phone. 

I can wear them up to a certain inches. After that, I'm like

Falling Model GIFs | Tenor

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I can wear heels for a total of 10 minutes before I start crawling from the pain. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Think of Helen. She used to DANCE like gliding on ice while wearing pencil heels.

Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Giphy, Dancing gif, Dance