Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

You are welcome🤗

smiley31 smiley31 smiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Arnav has no interest in looking Khushi's pics ..

O really?

He has been staring at her photos with so much intensity 😳

Faiqoooo...

U always manage to ignite Arshi's love im my poor heart...

Love u 🤗

lol, Apu he was flat but arrogant to accept that he fell for her.

Thnx for stopping by

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

It is as we think deeply.

😭it feels sad

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

The pondering upon what, why, when? how? is the one that is playing role here. Khushi is stuck with What? She had no idea of such things, feelings, but she is feeling very natural as any girl would be at her position. On the other hand, Arnav is acting weirdly, out of place, he is stuck with Why and how?

Why?

Why did he feel this way towards a girl who he hated so much? Who is no body to him? She means nothing, Then why? He knows the answer of why but he doesn't want to accept it.

Why did he do all those bad things to her? Why? Since when he if leaning towards a girl or thinking 24/7 for a girl?

Now How? How could this happen to him? How could he fall for a girl? How did his heart and mind constantly in such kind of war?

How could he rewind all those bad things he have done with her? How could he bring her back? How could he explain her that he does care for her life? He didn't mean anything.

It needs time.

Lovely pondering👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Updating to the next page

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I love mere Maula and its wording and here you observed very vital points

Transitioning shades with the wording of mere Maula was the basic layering of the upcoming story. They didn't speak or even present in the same frame yet the feel was attached to it. Cinematography, dialogues, songs, and their raw expressions make this first mere Maula so potent if you ask.

Good Q Anjali asked, and he kept pondering on it. Was he serious with La, nope. It was his Zid.

The moonlight in and out of the clouds, thunder, along with wind is very romantic and these all were going through those initial feelings. 

Beautiful last para, he was the strong head of his own world and Khushi just entered knocking down all of his rules. Nice smiley32

La was there to fill that gap he wanted to show society and his own mind that all is well 

I will come back to it

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I am in awe state over your wording. This was a foundation for the entire story. The transitional pictures were throwing the shadow of being one frame. Nicely done and I remember Khushi's funny dialogues as well. She signed the contract for life.

He came home with her thoughts in his mind. No one ever entered his den and claimed this confidence the way she did and here he is deeply engrossed in those words.

You last two paras are killing me here.Superb and love the coloring of your creations.👏

Edited by CrystalJam - 1 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice catch

she looks up and he looks up too, the moon coming in and out of the clouds. Transitioning frames were showing the mingling images and showing us like they were in the same frame. Khushi's courage and her strong attitude took him down. A girl like her who never cared about her style, clothes, etc could have such a strong head and mindset, he could never thought of that.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love mere Maula and its wording and here you observed very vital points

Transitioning shades with the wording of mere Maula was the basic layering of the upcoming story. They didn't speak or even present in the same frame yet the feel was attached to it. Cinematography, dialogues, songs, and their raw expressions make this first mere Maula so potent if you ask.

Good Q Anjali asked, and he kept pondering on it. Was he serious with La, nope. It was his Zid.

The moonlight in and out of the clouds, thunder, along with wind is very romantic and these all were going through those initial feelings. 

Beautiful last para, he was the strong head of his own world and Khushi just entered knocking down all of his rules. Nice 👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I am in awe state over your wording. This was a foundation for the entire story. The transitional pictures were throwing the shadow of being one frame. Nicely done and I remember Khushi's funny dialogues as well. She signed the contract for life.

He came home with her thoughts in his mind. No one ever entered his den and claimed this confidence the way she did and here he is deeply engrossed in those words.

You last two paras are killing me here.Superb and love the coloring of your creations.👏

Yes, she signed for life, no doubt. No one but Khushi could dare entering his den because she doesn't get intimidated by his status.