Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was more than a wish or a dream. If not then why was she only dreaming about him? I must say, Khushi's dreams were hilarious. She was punishing him, he was punishing her, because both were trying so hard to release themselves from these caged feelings which were making them so unrest.

Love the first two gifs, Ms. Gupta. Ah! It was his heart that was screaming her name and she could hear it in her sleep.

pmohan89 thumbnail

I must say, Sanaya looks so beautiful with this look initially, so innocent and so pure in Khushi's role. I like all of her work but this one is the best.

The way she is tossing and turning her head, that shows how deeply she got affected by him, his touch. He knew her weakness, his hand over her cheek, i must say that.☺️ She melts with that touch.

Totally agreed, there was a wish for more, he wanted her to be his side but the problem is he pushed her away by himself too and that guilt is killing him.

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Everyone tried to let him heal on his own but in return made him alone

That is heart wrenching itself.😭

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Scene 3/ plants and Arnav

Plants are his life because of his mother. He loves everything what his mother loved. Her words, her rules are embedded in his heart and mind. He follows them like a religion. His search is for raw, pure, and innocent love.Now when the pedestal is that high then it was hard for a man like him to fall for any artificial love. No wonder why being around such models and beautiful females, his heart stated beating for the one who couldn't even close to those who had everything but purity.

Now he threw this plant shoving up all of his feelings, nah.

He was frustrated being wrong about her. He did many things wrong and that is pinching him. Her life was sacred now for him but how to convey it. That was the annoyance in him. He never knew how and she wanted to hear things.

This pink is a sum up of his feelings right now.

He was frustrated about being wrong about her and whatever he did to her. He can't reverse things but how to mend his ways is the challenge here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Scene 4

The elements

Wind, water, and a woman

Invaders and conquerors 👍🏼👏

Futile effort to close the eyes but your quote is depicting here, behind closed eyes, his heart was feeling the most beautiful thing in his heartbeat. Love the surrounds through your words, the breeze, the water, very much intimate. Of course you are the only one who will think of such things, Anemophilous👏 wow❤️ love it. 

There was a need to see her in front of him, to touch her, to feel her presence. A young man and a woman thing is going on here. A good observation, she paused in between answering. That detachment was bothering her regardless. He was Rakshus but she was getting late to meet him. How cute this love thing was in between them?

It was way intimate as all the elements were there to create that ambience. How does a young man and a woman feel for the very first time about each other, the longing, yearning, need, having this impatient mind and heart, confused, and very single adjectives out there?..😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

It was more than a wish or a dream. If not then why was she only dreaming about him? I must say, Khushi's dreams were hilarious. She was punishing him, he was punishing her, because both were trying so hard to release themselves from these caged feelings which were making them so unrest.

Love the first two gifs, Ms. Gupta. Ah! It was his heart that was screaming her name and she could hear it in her sleep.

I love the last line, it was his heart that was calling her and she always heard him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

I must say, Sanaya looks so beautiful with this look initially, so innocent and so pure in Khushi's role. I like all of her work but this one is the best.

The way she is tossing and turning her head, that shows how deeply she got affected by him, his touch. He knew her weakness, his hand over her cheek, i must say that.☺️ She melts with that touch.

Totally agreed, there was a wish for more, he wanted her to be his side but the problem is he pushed her away by himself too and that guilt is killing him.

I think women do like that kinda touch, but he knew her way too much besides hating her.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

That is heart wrenching itself.😭

It is as we think deeply.

Sorry for my late comment as I typed it and lost it.

Now i am angry😈

Like I keep saying, more than the scene, your narrations makes it more beautiful and enjoyable.👏

What can I say other than enjoying reading.  

Lovely interpretation.  How it panned out with Khushi and Arnav is so alike.  

I know so much happened and it is not time to ponder on their own feelings yet.

What bothers me more is, the feelings were so palpable and none of the family noticed.

If it is an everyday occurrence then I would have forgiven the family.  I can still forgive Guptas because Khushi's actions can be easily taken as her sanak.

On the other hand, Arnav's family so clueless.

Cheers..