Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks DJ. All I can say is I sense more crass drama, more deterioration of the show. 

For the first time Mr Kapadia didn't say Anu tum sahi ho. I am okay with adoption/fostering but not with the timing. Also, this is my opinion but I would have liked if they showed the adoption for a teenager or someone who is less than 18 instead of a kid. 

First of all getting a kid to foster isn't easy in India. I do not know if at all that happens. Their marriage is not stable yet. All ingredients are ready for Khichdi to be made. 

Edited by strancho - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

The pure happiness in Anuj's face. He is so excited to become a father for the first time. This man so deserves someone whom he can call his own and who will prioritize him above everything. I am excited to see Anuj as a father.

MaAn moments were so cute. Their banter, their happiness, their concern. 

Kinju baby is disgusting. Why she has to call Anu at the middle of the night? Does she not know Anu has a family? Has this woman ever thought of checking on her mother after kicking her away. Kinjal deserves a special place in hell for always insulting her biological mom.

V is tensed. A new member from K family means Anuj is going to have a new follower. So the hero is planning to buy new followers.. Maybe tonite he will make love to Kavya as he now has to compete with Anuj to win the acche pita award. 

Bhai, Kinju baby ki toh tum baat hi mat kiya karo😔. Sometimes I feel that she is the first woman who is going to deliver a baby. Sometimes, I doubt baby hi deliver karegi na, kahi koi alien ya kuch aur. sorry to say but seriously jab se preg hui hai, isse kuch karte hue nahi dekha Maine, na office jjate hue, na koi kaam karte hue.  dance karte hue, lecture dete hue bilkul sahi hai😆

isse jaada nahi bolungi.. subah 2 burai nahi karni chahiye🤣

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Thanks DJ. All I can say is I sense more crass drama, more deterioration of the show. 

For the first time Mr Kapadia didn't say Anu tum sahi ho. I am okay with adoption/fostering but not with the timing. Also, this is my opinion but I would have liked if they showed the adoption for a teenager or someone who is less than 18 instead of a kid. 

First of all getting a kid to foster isn't easy in India. I do not know if at all that happens. Their marriage is not stable yet. All ingredients are ready for Khichdi to be made. 

🤣

Its like Munna Bhai.. 

Makers ko sab kuch jaanne ka hai, sirf ek part par kaam nahi karne ka, poori body ka jaanne ka. isliye saare topic ko touch karenge. jitna samajh aayega us par short note likh denge. phir audience ka reaction dekhenge, negative mila toh shift+ delete, positive mila toh Munna Bhai ki tarah sabse thin book nikalenge us topic se related 10 rs waali. Wohi copy+paste kr denge. phir chahe audience gaali de , ya ro le , inhe koi pharak nahi padta.

Then, Audience ka reaction, munna bhai wala

Munna Bhai Munna Bhai2 GIF - Munna Bhai Munna Bhai2 Lage Raho Munna Bhai - Discover & Share GIFs

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Quick recap- allright, some scenes of MaaN but mostly related to discussion about their child.

BB and her brother talk of marrying Pakhi. She is annoyed at him. Sara hears, objects and tries to tell Anu chachi.

Then Sara stops due to Anuj injuries.

Anuj asks his brother to handle business for next few days. Hint of potential issues 

Anu and Anuj in room talk about their new child. Anuj is very excited. Anu calls him cutie pie 🥧 😍.  Again a forum name.

Kinjal is anxious and calls Anu. So Anu leaves in the middle of their talk. Again foreshadowing Anu not paying attention to the child 😒 due to Shah's.

Shah house scene. Baa and Vanraj ask kinjal to tell her if any issues. Anu hints at a new guest coming to Kapadia's

Anu comes back and her and Anuj continue to talk. She asks to tell everyone about little Anu, he refuses.

Vanraj worried about who is the new guest at Kapadia's. Whatever this man's deal.

Precap-  Little Anu comes and Anuj and Anu introduce her as thier daughter to everyone.

Thanks for update DJ. 😊

I feel there is an informer of Makers among us. Off and On, dialogs, lines, discussions, or doubts are exactly the same as in forum. 

Seriously, I want to know Who that person is.😎😆. 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

The pure happiness in Anuj's face. He is so excited to become a father for the first time. This man so deserves someone whom he can call his own and who will prioritize him above everything. I am excited to see Anuj as a father.

MaAn moments were so cute. Their banter, their happiness, their concern. 

Kinju baby is disgusting. Why she has to call Anu at the middle of the night? Does she not know Anu has a family? Has this woman ever thought of checking on her mother after kicking her away. Kinjal deserves a special place in hell for always insulting her biological mom.

V is tensed. A new member from K family means Anuj is going to have a new follower. So the hero is planning to buy new followers.. Maybe tonite he will make love to Kavya as he now has to compete with Anuj to win the acche pita award. 

Duh you can tell either something will happen to little Anu due to Anupama or Anuj while trying to protect little girl. This will cause new issues between MaaN rather than their romance again agnst.

Vanraj cannot be behind Anuj in anything 🤣 though he will atleast try to make kavya pregnant unlike Anuj with Anu.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Thanks for update DJ. 😊

I feel there is an informer of Makers among us. Off and On, dialogs, lines, discussions, or doubts are exactly the same as in forum. 

Seriously, I want to know Who that person is.😎😆. 

I want to know too. 

I am willing to work to be a consultant on the show yaar. I am great researcher and hate when they have lack of proper logical scenes or continuity in the show.

Give me an offer makers or their informant😎

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Congratulations to all Biceps deewane😆

Muddato ke baad

aayi yeh ghari hai

chehre se jaada aankho mei 

khusi jhalak rahi hai

Deewane hi jaane 

complete kiya toh tum logo se maar pad jaayegi🤣

Enjoy to the fullest.

Karde yaar pura believe me mein bohat sakht hu nahi pighlugi itni asaani say.😎

Aur tension  na le buddy yaha sab apne hain koi nahi marega.🤗

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kitne Sundar feet hai bande ke....

Sahi hai..  wahan to kaala dhaga bhandna hi chahiye.. nazar na lage..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kk_MaAn26/status/1547032477893402626/photo/3

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

GK has shared this one on his story... I have replied that we love ur biceps so please discard all ur suits and shirts and start wearing sleeveless vest for all upcoming episodes.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://instagram.com/stories/gauravkhannaofficial/2881199827695079794?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Kitne Sundar feet hai bande ke....

Sahi hai..  wahan to kaala dhaga bhandna hi chahiye.. nazar na lage..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kk_MaAn26/status/1547032477893402626/photo/3

I also loved that scene.❤️

but funny thing was he has already a dhaga on his other feet. Ek dhaga hai na, anklets nahi chahiye 🤣

secondly, baitha ke nahi tie kar sakti thi, jaroori ek feet par yoga karana tha.