Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

What Vedika did tdy is what actually Shivi did that day and this is what we call crossing a line & Shivi crossed her line that day. The kid was in shock state,he was vulnerable she was provoking him to the highest peak that his anger overpower. But what a kid Eshan is that one incident totally changed his life and his growth as a character is remarkable. MM & Priya both choosing Eshan & the sacrifice they made for him did not go vain. The sad part the intention was noble but approach was wrong

But on 2nd thoughts i was thinking even if that day MM & Priya told their respective truth to Ram,he was not in the state of mind to understand & Nandu will manipulate him even more. Whether whatever happened does not happen its still the same till Ram does not come out from Nandu clutches it will not work

Its high time mother-son is exposed

There is one difference I would like to highlight between Vedu and Shivi - Vedu is spiteful and she is fully aware of what she is doing. She is not naive unlike Shivi. Shivi never had an idea that Shubhu was using her to drive a wedge between RaYa and neither did Akki tell her why she was brought to Sood house. Shivi was shown to be immature from the start. So Akki married her knowing she is a spoilt pampered princess. But he also knew Shivi had a good heart. Shivi had seen that her mom and brother can be selfish but like Ram, she too never thought they would resort to break hers and Ram's wedding all for Ram's money. If only Akki had told her why he was bringing her back to Sood house, she wouldn't have gone ahead with Shubhu's plan. And Akki was aware of Ishaan's truth as in the circumstances under which Sara Varun got married. When the Soods realised Shivi was having issues with Ishaan, they should have helped her understand Ishaan's perspective and requested her to handle Ishaan carefully. This way they would have made Shivi feel like she is a part of the family, help her mend her bond with Ishaan but no. They overlooked this entirely. So while Nandu and Shubhu played a huge part in Shivi's death, unintentionally Sood family contributed a teeny bit to it. Priya is defo not to blame coz she was not in the frame most of the times. 

Coming to Ishaan, I really like his character growth. I never expected this. Infact like many, I assumed he will turn out to be like Varun. But I am glad he proved us wrong. While we all happily blamed Varun for Ishaan's upbringing, Sara's fault should not be overlooked. She married Varun to give her child a good life but leaving Varun to let him raise Ishaan all on his own was the worst mistake of her life. Agreed her family bakery was in trouble. But its not like she was the only daughter. Lets say for argument's sake Priya was very young. Then she should have brought Ishaan along with her to Sood house. While a child needs both its parents it needs its mother more in the growing years. MM along with Priya and Mythri would have taken care of the boy while she helped with the bakery. And whenever she was home she could have given the rest of her time to her son. Varun never wanted a marriage with Sara and he married her for the money MS gave and maybe MS might have threatened him to marry Sara so that his name wouldn't be ruined coz of Sara's pregnancy and Varun being his partner in crime agreed. Somewhere along the way Varun developed feelings for Ishaan. But that never gave him the right to demand Sara leave Ishaan with him. Ishaan was not his blood and Sara was his mother. Sara should have put her foot down. She should have taken Ishaan with her and come to Mumbai. Ishaan would have been a better child right from start like Akki had he been raised by Sood women. Instead he was brainwashed by Varun and led to believe his mother never wanted to bring him into this world. Imagine the impact it will have on the boy. Sara was blissfully ignorant of this. And even if she was aware why did she shut her mouth? That was even bigger a mistake. All in all Sara played a bigger part in ruining Ishaan's childhood. And that cannot be ignored.

Finally Ram - its high time Nandu and Shubhu were exposed. Exposing them will expose Vedu as well but Vedu is just a smaller player and she is nothing more than a pawn for Nandu. Ram needs to know that Nandu will dispose of him like he never existed if it weren't for money. If Nandu loved Ram and was afraid she will lose a son coz of Priya, I would have seen a possibility for redemption for her but now after this. That woman has now found an excuse to isolate Ram by kicking his friends out of his life. She needs to be thrown out of KM ASAP.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

What Vedika did tdy is what actually Shivi did that day and this is what we call crossing a line & Shivi crossed her line that day. The kid was in shock state,he was vulnerable she was provoking him to the highest peak that his anger overpower. But what a kid Eshan is that one incident totally changed his life and his growth as a character is remarkable. MM & Priya both choosing Eshan & the sacrifice they made for him did not go vain. The sad part the intention was noble but approach was wrong

But on 2nd thoughts i was thinking even if that day MM & Priya told their respective truth to Ram,he was not in the state of mind to understand & Nandu will manipulate him even more. Whether whatever happened does not happen its still the same till Ram does not come out from Nandu clutches it will not work

Its high time mother-son is exposed

Well it's true that if that day ram would have known about ishaan then he would have spoiled his life and still ram and priya will have misunderstandings. But still I don't support priya spoiling her life for this and by doing this she also spoiled ram's life. But in the same way I don't support ram blindly believing priya's lies for so many years. Hence I don't have any sympathy for their sufferings I think they deserve it for their foolishness. I just feel bad for pihu💔

Regarding shivina I agree she is also to be equally blamed for her death she shouldn't have listened to her mother and brother and act like a maniac. Anyways regarding shubham and nandini they should not only get exposed they need severe punishment👎🏼

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Just saw Aarohi’s story. Pihu is in KM 😳 that kid should give Nandu and Shubhu as hard a time as possible and if Nandu misbehaves with Pihu, Priya will not keep quiet. The woman in her might have wanted to keep up the promise she made to Nandu in the past, the wife in her might have made her feel guilty that Ram was suffering coz of her and she did what she did. But as a mother I hope she fiercely protects her child. Nandu knows Pihu is Ram’s child and all Nandu needs to do to expose her true colour before Priya is misbehave with the child. Priya will realise this woman never did anything out of grief and she only acted in greed and hopefully gives her back. Want Priya 1.0 back and even the audience have been pestering the makers for the same. Let’s see what these idiots will do.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
serein30 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Just saw Aarohi’s story. Pihu is in KM 😳

Kya, kya, kya?
ImageImageImage

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ur DP of Dishu 🤣🤣🤣🤣

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
serein30 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Ur DP of Dishu 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just love the way she jumpssssss 
So why not a dp of DP 🤣🤣 (pun intended)

Edited by serein30 - 1 years ago
vaidharbhi95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serein30

I just love the way she jumpssssss 
So why not a dp of DP 🤣🤣 (pun intended)