Pregnancy?? Ye kya naya track hai?

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Looks like every serial has similar story going in... Leads either are pregnant or are having babies... So bhagyalakshmi is jumping to that track too?? ye kya majra hai... By the way why did they do. PT and INR test with 

On a side note, I'm really really bugged of Virendra and Aayush. They don't have loyalty or understanding of human beings... I don't see lakshmi do any wrong they heard one thing from someone unreliable and one action which actually has landed lakshmi closer to Rishi for few months, yet they don't trust her. In fact they completely ignore all good and are the first ones to blame her๐Ÿ˜ต

Anyone new ... The judge, the new family of Ahana, everyone can see Lakshmi's goodness but these people are so foolish.๐Ÿ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramya2

Looks like every serial has similar story going in... Leads either are pregnant or are having babies... So bhagyalakshmi is jumping to that track too?? ye kya majra hai... By the way why did they do. PT and INR test with 

On a side note, I'm really really bugged of Virendra and Aayush. They don't have loyalty or understanding of human beings... I don't see lakshmi do any wrong they heard one thing from someone unreliable and one action which actually has landed lakshmi closer to Rishi for few months, yet they don't trust her. In fact they completely ignore all good and are the first ones to blame her๐Ÿ˜ต

Anyone new ... The judge, the new family of Ahana, everyone can see Lakshmi's goodness but these people are so foolish.๐Ÿ˜”

Actually Rishi and his family including Virendar and Ayush sab log shuru se hi sabkuch dhoka hi dha....agar apne faide keliye woh log dhoke se shaadi kar sakta hai toh ye konsi badi baath hai...I used to think that Neelam was the biggest hypocrite...But ayush and Virendar proved that they are the biggest hypocrite......And of course they don't love her ....They just used her....Jaise unhe lagne laga ki she moved in her own way they showed their true colours...And aajkal Rishi se zyada Ayush irritating Latha hai.....Don't pair up shalu with this useless dumb....Ek Rishi aur Lakshmi ki jodi hi kaafi hai....And lakshmi ka ye pati pariwar bhakth....Koi toh uss ladki ki memory loss karke bhoolne do saare logo ko...pata nahi lakshmi itni obsessed kyu hai rishi.se ..sir f woh nahi har koi aisa hai...Total regressive.....And ye pregnancy ka naya drama Ab yahi dekhna baaki reh gaya dha....waise Balaji shows are a mixup of their own old shows....But  makers don't misunderstand this as kasam just becoz of this Name Rishi and this dosh....Ab toh lakshmi ko kya kya sunna padega ye toh writer aur bhagwan hi jaane

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ab baby hone ke baad generation leap bhi aayega kya

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Ab baby hone ke baad generation leap bhi aayega kya

Woh toh zaroor hoga..it's the usual policy of Balaji shows .....

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Woh toh zaroor hoga..it's the usual policy of Balaji shows .....

Kitne time baad hoga...at least I will get a fresh story to watch๐Ÿ˜†

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just fed up with the current track.  This track is getting on my nerves now.  

Ramya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

Just fed up with the current track.  This track is getting on my nerves now.  

I agree, they've just stretched it so much and what's the point of all this? Where are they going.. it feels non sensical and inhuman treatment of Lakshmi. It's like everyone has right to blame her for everything and move on. I think that's the worst part for me, treating her like a "doormat" and she is ok with it in the name of "pariwar"

Ramya2 thumbnail

Also she seems to be hiding someone else's pregnancy and will silently listen while everyone will take a dig at assassinating her character.๐Ÿ˜ต

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramya2

Also she seems to be hiding someone else's pregnancy and will silently listen while everyone will take a dig at assassinating her character.๐Ÿ˜ต

I think she is hiding the pregnancy of Ahana

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even if she is hiding or whatever, Rishi's behaviour was the worst today. Malishka is saying such cheap things to her and he is standing there listening oh no not just listening but actually supporting and consoling her with his hand on her shoulder. Worst character on ITV currently