Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sr1209

Even if she is hiding or whatever, Rishi's behaviour was the worst today. Malishka is saying such cheap things to her and he is standing there listening oh no not just listening but actually supporting and consoling her with his hand on her shoulder. Worst character on ITV currently 

They all do... The serial can be renamed from "bhagya lakshmi" to "oberois insult lakshmi", they keep insulting her and noone talks properly to her ever, why does she stay there giving them the sadistic pleasure in hurling insults at her.

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

I think she is hiding the pregnancy of Ahana

May be.. Let's see ... It's gonna be revealed after enough damages would be done by oberois to Lakshmi's character.

MochaQueen thumbnail

So Lakshmi isnt pregnant?😆

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramya2

May be.. Let's see ... It's gonna be revealed after enough damages would be done by oberois to Lakshmi's character.

Yes Ahana is pregnant....It's just like Kasam Tanuja hide smileys pregnancy report by changing name

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Yes Ahana is pregnant....It's just like Kasam Tanuja hide smileys pregnancy report by changing name

If you see seriously 60% story is same. Even the male lead name is also same.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

If you see seriously 60% story is same. Even the male lead name is also same.

But he is one woman man..Basically it's a Reincarnation story ...so issiliye do shaadi ....Both Rishi are different....sirf dosh aur naam me hi similarity...Rishi loved Tanu/Tanuja very much.... 

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can anyone specify the reason why Sonia hates Lakshmi as much as she does? I understand why Karishma hates Lakshmi because according to Karishma, Lakshmi doesn’t meet their class and standards, but what about Sonia? I know about Neelam’s hatred for her too and where that started ( when Lakshmi refused to go back to Oberoi house to protect her son that she is obsessed with, from Marakesh Dosh, she was never really attached to Lakshmi or cared for her ever, on the other hand is obsessed with Rishi), but why the hatred in Sonia? And plus, I really felt it when in a recent episode Deviika disrespected Lakshmi and referred to her as “tum” instead of aap and like Sonia, called her “Lakshmi “ instead of Lakshmi bhabhi, wasn’t happy about it 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

Can anyone specify the reason why Sonia hates Lakshmi as much as she does? I understand why Karishma hates Lakshmi because according to Karishma, Lakshmi doesn’t meet their class and standards, but what about Sonia? I know about Neelam’s hatred for her too and where that started ( when Lakshmi refused to go back to Oberoi house to protect her son that she is obsessed with, from Marakesh Dosh, she was never really attached to Lakshmi or cared for her ever, on the other hand is obsessed with Rishi), but why the hatred in Sonia? And plus, I really felt it when in a recent episode Deviika disrespected Lakshmi and referred to her as “tum” instead of aap and like Sonia, called her “Lakshmi “ instead of Lakshmi bhabhi, wasn’t happy about it 

I thought Sonia hates her for the same reason. Or maybe just for the sake of it to fit in with the rest of the family and be cool😆