Rumours &articles : teju would be making her bollywood debut

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As per some news portal teju has been approached for dream girl along with ayushman. 

May be this is the reason they are rushing and taking n6 to a conclusion. As per some news pratha's daughter will take revenge. 

This looks more like they rushed entire plot as teju will not be renewing her contract they wanted to pave a way for n7 story ðŸ¤”

Dear ekta, ek suggestion doon. Band karo naagin ka dukaan. Your writers can not handle it. Such a pathetic and illogical writing ðŸ¤” fans ko aur naraz karna hai kay continue karke😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

As per some news portal teju has been approached for dream girl along with ayushman. 

May be this is the reason they are rushing and taking n6 to a conclusion. As per some news pratha's daughter will take revenge. 

This looks more like they rushed entire plot as teju will not be renewing her contract they wanted to pave a way for n7 story ðŸ¤”

Dear ekta, ek suggestion doon. Band karo naagin ka dukaan. Your writers can not handle it. Such a pathetic and illogical writing ðŸ¤” fans ko aur naraz karna hai kay continue karke😆

It's not confirmed yet. She auditioned for it. I m teju fan and simbu fan but i think they should go steady and slow route for bollywood.  

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

It's not confirmed yet. She auditioned for it. I m teju fan and simbu fan but i think they should go steady and slow route for bollywood.  

oh okay 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhe101

She is already in the industry for 10 years. It's right time for her to achieve big. I will be happy if she bags this

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

yes i also saw it

is it confirmed?

many actresses in ekta's balaji camps went to bollowood and films like mrunal thakur but she was already doing marathi films before and got love sonia project when she was doing arjun. Teju also doing marathi films. If teju gets such good project then only she should do it.

About nagin was never fan was watching it for teju and then liking prarish if they will rush then leave this show

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yes i also saw it

is it confirmed?

many actresses in ekta's balaji camps went to bollowood and films like mrunal thakur but she was already doing marathi films before and got love sonia project when she was doing arjun. Teju also doing marathi films. If teju gets such good project then only she should do it.

About nagin was never fan was watching it for teju and then liking prarish if they will rush then leave this show

not sure the way they rushing in n6 seems like she might not hVe plan on renewing her contracts which can also be because of this.