Posted: 1 years ago

I agree with MOST of what she said...I wish she didn't make that Sweetoo, meetoo joke on such a serious topic though...🤔

The only part I slightly disagree is about it happening because how the women project themselves......well a girl coming from a poor family with several mouths to feed.....could be harassed despite what she projects....people will try to take advantage of her......but if educated girls from rich families are projecting themselves as desperate ...of course people will try to take advantage...

having said this....girls who are being taken advantage of ..whether they are desperate or poor are still the VICTIMS......no bloody douchebag gets the right to harass them....no one....so at the end of the day...irrespective of what the circumstances are....it is ALWAYS the person harassing and trying to take advantage is the one who is at fault.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I agree with MOST of what she said...I wish she didn't make that Sweetoo, meetoo joke on such a serious topic though...🤔

The only part I slightly disagree is about it happening because how the women project themselves......well a girl coming from a poor family with several mouths to feed.....could be harassed despite what she projects....people will try to take advantage of her......but if educated girls from rich families are projecting themselves as desperate ...of course people will try to take advantage...

having said this....girls who are being taken advantage of ..whether they are desperate or poor are still the VICTIMS......no bloody douchebag gets the right to harass them....no one....so at the end of the day...irrespective of what the circumstances are....it is ALWAYS the person harassing and trying to take advantage is the one who is at fault.

The part where he asks if she had faced any kind of sexual harassment and her answer was a joke I wish I had infuriates me to no end. First Rani then her đź‘ŽđźŹĽ

Yikes.  That was a hot mess. 

She’s looking at this entirely from her own perspective only and seems to lack the ability to see beyond her own experiences. Just because she didn’t have any bad experiences doesn’t mean the industry is “the safest” place 🙄.  She actually contradicts herself because she even says she’s heard many stories.  

Both her and Faridoon are idiots for saying it’s in how you project yourself. No it’s not. A women saying she’ll do anything for a role doesn’t make it OK for the man to say OK jump on my junk 🙄🤬.  That is the definition of sexual harassment and MeToo.  A man’s position of power over the woman nullifies her consent. This is workplace harassment 101 for God’s sake.  

Preity’s jokes were completely out of line and crass. How would she feel if someone made jokes about domestic abuse given what she went through with Ness Wadia?  

Did she falsely accused Ness Wadia of harassment then?

Originally posted by YourCat

Did she falsely accused Ness Wadia of harassment then?

There were reports while they were dating that he had slapped her across the face at a party. Neither commented on the rumors but they broke up shortly after. They remained friends and business partners in charge of the cricket team. A few years later she alleged that during an argument at a cricket game her grabbed her and manhandled her.  She accused him of not only verbally abusing her and intimidating her but also threatening to make her disappear because she’s just an actress and he’s very powerful. She did file a police report against him but I don’t know what came of it. I think this was basically the reason she left the country and went on to live in USA.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

There were reports while they were dating that he had slapped her across the face at a party. Neither commented on the rumors but they broke up shortly after. They remained friends and business partners in charge of the cricket team. A few years later she alleged that during an argument at a cricket game her grabbed her and manhandled her.  She accused him of not only verbally abusing her and intimidating her but also threatening to make her disappear because she’s just an actress and he’s very powerful. She did file a police report against him but I don’t know what came of it. I think this was basically the reason she left the country and went on to live in USA.  

she claim ness wadia harassed her.. I was following the case, in the end, she agreed for out of court settlement

Originally posted by YourCat

she claim ness wadia harassed her.. I was following the case, in the end, she agreed for out of court settlement

I guess she doesn’t consider her case relevant to the topic she was discussing with Faridoon because Ness wasn’t from the industry.  I don’t know what really was going on with her and this interview.