Powerful and beautiful message ft, Manoj Bajpayee <3 - Page 13

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Havaana

nhi parha agar parha hota toh yeh sab nhi bolti Tum 

Quran says 'No God but Allah. We should not ascribe partners to Allah'. Right or wrong? 

Originally posted by Mahisa_22

Quran says 'No God but Allah. We should not ascribe partners to Allah'. Right or wrong? 

ofcourse I agree whats is wrong in that ðŸ¤“ 

Even  many Hindu believes that their is one god Krishna  

So it means you don't even agree with that 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Aise kaise? According to Bollywood.. Hindu religion is regressive and needs the most reformation, Movies mai artificial dance songs chalega par real life mai don't use water during Holi. Shaadiyo mai fireworks show chalenge but Hindu shouldn't burst crackers during diwali. Kanyadaan, Raksha Bandhan is regressive. Saare faults Hindu religion mai hi hai.

Nafrat ki baat kr rhe to Liberals ke according Hindu families hi aise hai jo dusre religion se nafrat krte hai.. tabhi jab bache apne pyaar.. jo dusre dharm ke hai.. ghar leke aate hai to ghar wale bolte hai dharm badlo nahi to yaha se katlo ya khud cut le jaoge. 

Nafrat ki baat ho hi rahi hai aisa kyu hota hai that Islam daughters rarely marry in Hindu family. Why Islam families kill their daughter's lover of another religion rather than embrace love. 

Kisney kaha sarey faults hindu religion main hain. Mujhe samjh nhi ataa ky har baat Religion py kyun aaa jati hai. Insan acha hai yan bura iss main religion ko bech main kyun laty hain. 

Jahan taak BW ki baat hai i am not into it so i have no info what they are showing. And Why they are showing that hindus are regressive. 

BW toh even shows that every murderer, kidnapper, terrorist belong to Islam.  

Everyone have freedom in every religion. And No one should Judge them. And None of the festival is Faltu. 

Yes Muslim daughters can't marry with Any other religion's boy. It's prohibited in Islam and there are reasons behind it. Every religion have boundaries and we should respect that. Fortunately I have never come across such families but if they are doing it then it's wrong. 

I respect every religion equally. 

Anyways Stay blessed

And Peace out 

Originally posted by Havaana

ofcourse I agree whats is wrong in that ðŸ¤“ 

Even  many Hindu believes that their is one god Krishna  

So it means you don't even agree with that 

No, nobody says all gods are false other than Krishna. But Quran says that all other religions are false, that's hateful and divisive. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

As part of Humanity, shouldn't Islamic practitioners atleast those living in India accept the atrocities of their ancestors and return the religious places to whom it belong?

If they have gotten them by wrong way then they should give them back. And in return they also deserve some respect. 

Edited by _NINA_ - 1 years ago

Discussion has shifted to politics, religion and bashing. Hence closing the topic.

Regards

BWF DT

I am not ready to accept the upper cast Hindu vs Dalit killings....any part of it...only those who did it and support it should take the responsibility....the stupidity of asking a whole community to be responsible for what their ancestors did is ridiculous.....I do not take responsibility for the idiots who wear Bhagwa and in the name of My Lord Sri Ram say that they will rape women...nah....unless people are ready to take responsibility of the acts performed in the names of their own religion and God...don't have the audacity to ask others to take responsibility for what people of other religions have done...