Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

much needed message ...❤️ but such content wont get any hype 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: EXOL

much needed message ...❤️ but such content wont get any hype 

It is getting shared a lot....people are loving it a lot especially since its from Manoj Bajpayee...who has a lot of respect.....kuchh logon ke bhi samajh aa jaaye toh its worth it.

Minionite thumbnail

Much needed and so powerful and from an apt person.

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It is getting shared a lot....people are loving it a lot especially since its from Manoj Bajpayee...who has a lot of respect.....kuchh logon ke bhi samajh aa jaaye toh its worth it.

@ Bold: This is especially true. For such an important message you need someone who commands respect and Manoj Bajpayee tops that list for sure. It would be between him and Irrfan Khan for me and unfortunately Irrfan sir is no longer with us.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

oh that's good to know

NathuPyare thumbnail

I agree. Hope kuchh logon ke bhi samajh me aa jaaye...

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Much needed. Hindus are the most intolerant and they need such powerful messages from Bollywood to keep their blood thirsty veins under control. I hope ye video dekh ke kuch samajh aa jaaye..

Hindu families are the ones who never embrace anyone from another community and force them to convert or mentally or physically abuse them until they do. Hindus are the ones who rarely allow their daughters to marry into another religion. They will kill their daughter's lover of another religion rather than embrace love. 

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm pretty sure we all have heard and seen such kinda things before, but everybody knows they are of no use! Fir chahe medium koi bhi ho, kuch bhi ho. Religion IS THE BE-ALL and END-ALL in India. Period

NathuPyare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

Much needed. Hindus are the most intolerant and they need such powerful messages from Bollywood to keep their blood thirsty veins under control. I hope ye video dekh ke kuch samajh aa jaaye..

Hindu families are the ones who never embrace anyone from another community and force them to convert or mentally or physically abuse them until they do. Hindus are the ones who rarely allow their daughters to marry into another religion. They will kill their daughter's lover of another religion rather than embrace love. 

It seems u r feeling adventurous today 😳

Now brace yourself 😆