Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yeah sure. Then Quran itself is a product of that propaganda I guess. 

what do you even know about Quran khol ke kabhi read bhi kia hai ? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MowPow

And my reaponse was to your preaching about constitutional rights but when i talked about kamlesh tiwari and Harsh you feign ignorance. They were indians who were killed in india and not in any ISIS territory, for doing what you were advocating here .

Looks to me that your strategy was to put likes of nathu and zeal of backfoot and keep them busy explaining themselves over silly things while giving leeway to the otherside. And it worked too... for a while....😆

Trust me, I don't come to post on IF with any strategy. 

You asked me why I didn't address other communities, and I gave you an answer that I was only responding to the comments about being bothered by muslim's belief on kaafirs going to hell.

I also said I did respond in threads about hijab issue, Islamic terrorism

You're now objecting because I didn't respond to EVERY ill in the community. You brought up the beheadings; no one else did for me or anyone else to respond to. Which, btw, I was not aware of. I don't live in India.

Besides, I already said when thought leads to illegal action, response should be there. And I said over and over my comment was only about the thought involved in the religion that theirs is the only true god.

Since we're talking strategy, yours seems to be to derail the convo and to justify the concept of thought crimes. That concept among the muslim extremists is what leads to terrorism. You're in the beginning of that spectrum, and they're at the other end.

Anyway, I have no intention on wasting a beautiful Sunday on people who don't do good-faith arguments, so ciao.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Kal tak Liberals Hinduo ko intolerant to bulate hi the aaj brainwashed bhi bulane lage hai.. 

Saare dushkaram Hindu religion mai hi hai. Baki sab religion peaceful hai. 

Religions toh sarey hi peaceful hain. Yeh toh logon ki soch ki taangi hai jo nafratein phelati hain. 

Every religion is peaceful and it deserves equal respect. 

Peace out 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NINA_

Religions toh sarey hi peaceful hain. Yeh toh logon ki soch ki taangi hai jo nafratein phelati hain. 

Peace out 

Humanity deserves respect ❤️

NINALOGY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Humanity deserves respect ❤️

And Humanity Comes First 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Havaana

what do you even know about Quran khol ke kabhi read bhi kia hai ? 

Kiya hai. I have read it in English translation, tabhi bol rahi hoon. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Peace out 

Aise kaise? According to Bollywood.. Hindu religion is regressive and needs the most reformation, Movies mai artificial dance songs chalega par real life mai don't use water during Holi. Shaadiyo mai fireworks show chalenge but Hindu shouldn't burst crackers during diwali. Kanyadaan, Raksha Bandhan is regressive. Saare faults Hindu religion mai hi hai.

Nafrat ki baat kr rhe to Liberals ke according Hindu families hi aise hai jo dusre religion se nafrat krte hai.. tabhi jab bache apne pyaar.. jo dusre dharm ke hai.. ghar leke aate hai to ghar wale bolte hai dharm badlo nahi to yaha se katlo ya khud cut le jaoge. 

Nafrat ki baat ho hi rahi hai aisa kyu hota hai that Islam daughters rarely marry in Hindu family. Why Islam families kill their daughter's lover of another religion rather than embrace love. 

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Kiya hai. I have read it in English translation, tabhi bol rahi hoon. 

nhi parha agar parha hota toh yeh sab nhi bolti Tum 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And Humanity Comes First 

As part of Humanity, shouldn't Islamic practitioners atleast those living in India accept the atrocities of their ancestors and return the religious places to whom it belong?

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This thread has devolved into absolute dumpster fire 🥱

The point of the original message and video is lost on so many people it ain't even funny.